CHAPTER 124

A/N: Hi ShainaraFernandez :)😎😘...

***

KOLE POV

"kung ang tagalog nang dog ay aso, Bakit tatay mo kalbo?"

"Kung ang aso ay biyaya ng diyos, bakit ikaw, biyaya nang santong gutom?"

I took a deep breath while listening to the entire A section here. Nandito kami sa amusement park, They said that we will spend the night here so that Zen can be with them, They know that Zen has a lot of problems so they want to make up for it now, I also want to recover so I came, I don't want to be in our mansion either, I'd rather be with her here.

"What did milan say? Are they coming here?" I asked nicholas while looking away and drinking a can of coke. We were all here at the food court while eating and waiting for milan and zen.

"They say they are close, let's just wait here" He answered, When I looked at Nicholas, he had been looking at the entrance of the amusement park, It was obvious that he had been waiting.

Ako lang ba? I really feel that nicholas likes zen, yes I will admit that I was jealous, but I have no rights. Hindi ko mabilang na ilang beses na akong umamin sa kanya. How much more does it take for her to understand that I like her? Ilan pa bang pag amin sa kanya para malaman nya nararamdaman ko?.

Just now I felt so bad, I'm always a loser, but I just let it go, But it's strange now, I only really knew the word love in Zen. I felt that with her, Not a single woman had the intention of approaching me for that but her.
Kahit hindi nya subukan, parang ako ang lumapit.

God. Bakit ko ba sinasabi to?I'm not like this before,Is it really like falling in love?..... Should i try? Hindi naman siguro masama?Aamin lang ako, Then done, Iintayin ko lang ang sasabihin nya, Tanggap ko kung anong desisyon nya. Right?. Gusto kong subukan.

"kole, you seem to be deep in thought, is there a problem?" I came back to myself when Nicholas who was in suddenly spoke.

"Its..... Nothing" i answered. I lied, I was really thinking about zen.

"We have many problems, We will never run out of problems now, Idagdag mo pa si dita"  Nicholas suddenly said so I looked at him. He was still looking at the entrance while speaking. "I don't even know what to do, nadadamay na si zen sa gulo,Naaawa na ko sa kanya" His voice was low, what he said was almost a whisper, I know he is also hurt by what is happening now.

"Yeah... Your right" I don't even know what to do, I have no way to help zen, she helps almost all of us, but we, it's like we can't do anything.

"Xavier said, Boss is looking for us, But I don't seem to want to return to the group," He added before drinking another coke. When I looked at  nine, they were quite far away because they had already been chosen to eat.

"I have a bad feeling, Xavier already knows zen, I know boss will know and  know zen, Baka idamay nila si zen" tanging sinabi ko. We're still young, we don't have anything against them yet, So we're doing everything little by little to get stronger, so we can get out of their group. "Ayokong madamay si zen dito, mahirap"