Chapter 2

Chapter 2

.........

Jungkook came downstairs after getting ready for his college. He spotted his mother sitting on the couch of living room. He approached her and wished her good morning. His mother held his hands and gave a peck on his forehead which made him smile brightly.

"good morning to you too my baby bunny" his mother mumbled caressing his hair smoothly while he was seated beside her hugging her from the side tightly.

he made an noncommittal noise after being addressed as 'baby bunny' . he grumbled muttering ' I'm not a baby bunny ' which caused his mother laughing softly and he pouted more.

"come on you big baby let's give your tummy a lot of food. and since it's your last exam do well baby." his mother said.

"thank you so much mom!" he thanked his mother.

Mrs Jeon Yuri, currently a housewife, and a wonderful mother . Even after being a successful working woman she left her profession to raise her son perfectly.

Jungkook becoming a gentleman was mostly her work, her ethics and right education made her son a humble human being. She was very thankful to have a son like Jungkook.

Jungkook noticed his mother looking at him adoringly, he softly smiled and asked ," what are you looking at mom?"

Yuri shaked her head ," I can't believe my little baby is all grown up man and going to be 23 in a few days. time really flies fast." she sighed contently that made Jungkook gaze at his mom gratefully.
"now tell me what do you want in your birthday?"

Seeing her son immediately opening his mouth she slapped her palm on his mouth. "except for Kim Taehyung, that's your job baby, I can only help you little much kookie in that matter." she knew her son was in love with his classmate madly. Jungkook first informed his mother when fell in love. Even his father knew about Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook removed his mother's palm from his mouth and sighed deeply. he gave his mother a tight lipped smile . "it's okay mom! just this time don't arrange a birthday party, and if possible tell dad to stay in Seoul if the work is too much, though I know that he is going to be here. "

Yuri gave her son a confused look because Jungkook never denied to have a birthday party.

Noticing his mother's confused look he gave his mother a cheerful smile. "mom! we are going to finish our university so I want to give my classmates a farewell and birthday party in a club so they can enjoy fully. what say?"

"it's a nice idea kookie, in fact you should've given them a party at a club long ago. and no worries I'll tell your dad about that. "

Mr Jeon's business and company is in Seoul, he wanted his family to move in there but when Jungkook refused to leave Mr Jeon was the only one who moved in Seoul and Mrs Jeon and Jungkook stayed in Busan to complete his studies.

after that both mother son headed towards dining room to have breakfast.

...........

Jungkook was determined to execute his plan. a plan which can bring Taehyung and him closer than he estimated. also can make him send faraway from his life. but Kim Taehyung is worth of the risk right?.. of course. and Jungkook was ready to take any risk for Kim Taehyung.

Today was the last exam of senior student body. After four years of struggle they are going to finish this university. students were ecstatic about it cause after today they don't have to worry about morning classes, evening classes and other lessons.

When the exam was over everyone started cheering and dancing, jumping in the air, singing their heart out. that's when all of them heard from the speakers of the college building to appear at the auditorium of the college.