Chapter 28

Hi sapiens!
A little longer update to compensate the irregular updates.

Chapter 28

.........

Pain.

All Taehyung could feel was pain, everywhere in his body.

He felt his body was about to split into two.
the tears were unstoppable from his eyes. He was screaming hard even if he didn't want to.

He was in a operation room it seemed. He heard the doctors and nurses are continuously asking him to calm down and focus on pushing. But everytime he tried to push, the pain rippling from his lower body spread throughout the whole body.

"Mr Kim, please calm down. we're almost there, we can see the head. Just one hard push and we'll be done. you can hold your baby in your arms." the doctor told him.

Taehyung took his lower lip between his teeth and his hands fisted onto the pillow under his head almost tearing it, he pushed hard and a cry resonated around the room.

Taehyung went limp on his tired body as the pain suddenly washed away and black dots appeared in front of his eyes.

"congratulations, it's a boy!"

that was the last thing Taehyung heard when the darkness enveloped him and a small smile grazed his lips.

..........

Jungkook doesn't know how many traffic rules he broke when he followed the ambulance ahead of him. He almost crashed twice into other cars as he drove in the very fast pace.

Thankfully the road was not longer, and he got out of the car as soon as he reached the hospital premises. He ran as fast as he could and threw his car key towards the guards who were rushing to him as he didn't park his car properly.

"Taehyung.....Kim Taehyung. the labour patient was brought in just in now, where....??"

Jungkook panted hard as he asked in the reception as soon as he entered the hospital.

"the VIP area." the receptionist quickly said as she got shocked seeing the almost hyperventilating man in front of her.

Jungkook looked around to find the area, he was frantically turning his head left and right.

"uh-- to the right most corner." the receptionist informed and Jungkook stormed in that way.

"hey, why did you told the stranger about vip patients? we could get fired!" the other receptionist told the previous one who helped Jungkook.

"that young man looks so desperate and deadly worried here, so it must be a important person the patient is for him. so chill. we did a great job." the receptionist said with a smile.

As soon as Jungkook turned to the hallway, from where he could see Taehyung's Father and other family members there, he was blocked by a bunch of guards and he panicked.

"what the fuck are doing? let me go!" Jungkook screamed and trashed around the hold of the guards.

"LET ME GO, MY HUSBAND IS IN THERE!!" Jungkook started to punch the guards but they tightly held his hands on his back and forced him down on the floor. yet he tried to fight back to get free.

Jungkook stopped struggling when he saw a pair of shoes in front of him and he looked up to see Taehyung's Father.

Mr Kim crouched down in front of Jungkook and looked at him with those stern eyes.

"please, tell them to let me go. I have to, I need to be with Taehyung right now. please I beg you." Jungkook pleaded to his father-in-law.

"why? why should I let you go?" Mr Kim asked Jungkook instead in a chilling cold voice.