Chapter 6

❗ mention of abortion

Chapter 6

........

" Kim Taehyung" the nurse called him to the doctor's cabin.

" should I come with you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung when he saw the older male was heading to the cabin.

they were waiting for the doctor to their turn. both the male didn't utter any words after their little conversation in the car.

Taehyung shooked his head and went inside the the room leaving Jungkook waiting on the bench outside the room.

Jungkook knew he was not going to enter together with Taehyung, so he sat back at the bench. his mind was imagining different scenarios. good, bad , worst.

it was roughly half an hour, when Jungkook saw the nurse coming out of the room, he was fast to stand in his feet and approached the nurse.

" excuse me, the paitent who just went inside, how is he? why is he taking so long? when he will be out?" he bomberd questions.

the nurse squint her eyes, " and who you might be? how are you related to the paitent?"

" I'm his b-boyfriend" he lied.

" okay! the doctor is checking him up, if you want you can go inside." she left.

Jungkook thanked her and step inside the room.

He saw the doctor was checking another one, he roamed his eyes to othe other side of the room, there was two beds, when he went there, Taehyung was wearing a hospital pajama top and pants.

Taehyung looked up when he heard foot steps. he didn't said anything when he saw Jungkook there.

" how are you? what did the doctor said?" Jungkook asked while standing in front of Taehyung.

" um, they took samples for test, result will be out soon, so I was asked to wait here."

muttering an okay, Jungkook stayed silent. he somehow couldn't bring himself to talk anymore.

both of them didn't know how much time passed before the doctor and nurse came to them. Jungkook walked over to the other side of the bed to stand beside Taehyung, while Taehyung remain seated there.

" Congratulations Mr Kim, you are pregnant. I was suspicious already, so I just took the sample to be sure.
you are around 4 weeks pregnant." the doctor offered them a big smile.

Jungkook felt like he was in void, everything was blank to him. but he couldn't help but feel immense happiness and relief washed over him. his hand automatically reached Taehyung's trembling one's. he felt how badly the male flinched on his touch.

" would like to see the baby? we can have an ultrasonogram right now, we can also see the position and condition of the baby."  the doctor informed them.

Jungkook nodded and helped an unfocussed Taehyung to lay on the bed. he also helped the nurse to lower the pants.

" it's a cold gel Mr Kim, you might feel uncomfortable for a while, but it'll be okay."

the doctor set the probe on Taehyung's belly and rubbed it all over the abdomen with the help of the gel.

soon doctor asked their attention to the monitor. in the cavity a small black circle, too small.

" this is your baby, would like to take a snap of it?"

" yes , please." Jungkook whispered.

the doctor left them after some pep talk, and handed them the report, Jungkook took a ultrasound picture and shoved it to his pocket.