Chapter 5

Chapter 5

...............

The month flew by very fast for Jungkook. This one month he did nothing but waiting for Taehyung outside apartment of the said male. wondering on the street, kicking pebbles or watching birds flying in the sky.

sometimes Taehyung would notice him, but would always go past by him without giving him a glance. he would always see Taehyung from far but never tried to initiate any kind of conversation between them, he just simply wanted the male to notice his existence and not forget him.

Taehyung would stay inside of the apartment most of the time. the only visitor the pretty male has his best friend Jimin.

Jungkook does not know if Taehyung already told Jimin about that night or not, and honestly he did not care, he told the truth anyway. but he never wanted Jimin to involve with his and Taehyung's business anyway.

Today was a big day, the class of crash course was going to start from now on. and he was looking forward to attending the class more than anything because he'd get to see Taehyung up close more and maybe strike a little conversation.

and more than that, he needs to know the condition of Taehyung's health, because when 3 days ago he saw Taehyung, the pretty male looked paler than before and slightly visible dark circles under his eyes.

may what hopes would come true.

.................

As expected, the crash course wasn't crowded by students like they were in their academic years. most of them already hunting jobs and getting settled instead of wasting 3-4 months.

Jungkook sat himself in a front seat . he noticed that Taehyung was not present yet and a frown made it's way on his face.

because Taehyung was usually one of the students who would be present in the class before anyone else.

he was contemplating whether he should go outside and check or not, then Taehyung step inside the classroom.

seeing Taehyung alone, Jungkook understood that like Mingyu, Jimin was also not taking an extra course and involved themselves into professional life.

Taehyung sat on a seat a row beside Jungkook's. and before Jungkook could approach Taehyung the teacher came and everyone indulge themselves in their Notebooks.

they had only one class a day, but it was too lengthy, and in the end the students were paired up for better communication.

Luckily Jungkook was paired with Taehyung along with 2 other students. and four of them headed to the library for their works.

the four of them divided their works, their other two classmates decided to find sources in the internet and Jungkook and Taehyung decided to look into the books.

they took a table and sat themselves opposite of each other.

Jungkook and Taehyung was into the work, at least Taehyung was, Jungkook made a little coughing noise and tried to gain Taehyung's attention.

"um-m hyung! how are you?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and again at the book, but gave a reply in affirmative nod.

"are you sure ? you look a little pale." Jungkook saw how Taehyung stiffened in that moment before he composed himself and gave him his answer .

"I'm good, just do your work." Taehyung again dived into his studies.

Jungkook kept quiet for sometime, his attention was never on the book in front of him but the male in front of him .

he never got the chance to look at the pretty male up so close, Taehyung was wearing a brown full sleeve shirt and parsley green pants. Jungkook always wondered how the colours everyone consider mismatch, fits so well on Taehyung as if he was made to wear them. he was sure, Taehyung could wear potato sack and would still outshine everyone.