Chapter 15

Chapter 15

...........

Jungkook snuggled closer to warmth radiating on top of him. he fluttered opened his eyes when the weight on top of moved and whined. He looked down, his heart did a flip looking at the pretty male placed his face on his chest and his folded legs over the younger's own. the pillows were either thrown onto the floor or under the pretty male's leg side.

Jungkook pulled the male more closer.  he sighed in content. usually he'd wake up at the pretty male rushing to the washroom or at the sound of water running with gagging noise.

He's rather happy that at least today his husband sleeping peacefully without feeling nauseating. Taehyung has feeling really sick from past month.

the sleeping face of Taehyung is the sight Jungkook would love to wake up for the rest of his life. His husband is just so gorgeous. even with the little dark circles around his eyes, the bulged tummy, the messy unruly hair and the most adorable pout.

Jungkook pecked the crown of the pretty male and held him affectionately. he looked at the swollen tummy that was touching his abdomen, " so baby , you decided to give a break to your papa today huh? you need to sleep and let your papa rest a bit, don't need to play everytime and send your papa to bathroom every hour. or you and I are going to fight once you come to us." he whispered lowly.

" and don't think I'll not punish you just because you are a little baby. I know I love you a lot but I love your papa more, little love! so be careful and greatfull because papa is having trouble to carry you okay. be a good baby and see Dada is going to give you the world. you know ---"

Jungkook's little pep talk with his 3month old fetus cut off by a low chuckle from the fetus's papa.
the younger's face flushed when Taehyung looked up from his sleeping position.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook let out. " did I wake you up?" he asked.

" uh-huh. I've been awake a while." Taehyung replied looking at Jungkook.

"s-since when?"

"since when you were threatening our baby that you'd fight with him ." Taehyung sat up and the younger did too.

" you might be the Dada but Jeon Jungkook! don't you dare fight with my boy. or you'll have to face me." Taehyung glared at the younger looking so adorable.

" b-boy!! but I want a baby princess." Jungkook whined to his husband.

Taehyung scoffed. " your asking as if you're ordering pizza. what are you? twelve? and you are not magically getting a princess , it's a prince. isn't it my love?" Taehyung patted his own tummy pouting at it.

"yeah yeah, then I'll fight with him more!" Jungkook grumbled.
"and I'm not twelve. I literally put your 'Prince' in you." he huffed and got down of the bed, headed towards the washroom and mumbled incoherent words.

Taehyung sighed and shooked his head with a smile at the silly behavior of the younger. he took his phone from the nightstand and power on the device.
his little smile disappeared when he saw the notification of the unread message.
he glanced at the closed door of the washroom, water running sound can be heard. he took a deep breath and typed a reply.

"sure. give me the address."

.................

" why aren't you ready yet?" Jungkook asked Taehyung once they're back from downstairs after having breakfast.
Jungkook got ready but saw Taehyung still on the bed, without changing his clothes, scrolling his phone.

"I don't feel like going to college today." Taehyung nonchalantly said.

"huh? but why? are you feeling sick? should I call the doctor?" the younger asked coming closer and put the back of his hand on the forehead of the pretty male.