Chapter 18

Chapter 18

.........

"what a shame! you married your son to a no named guy because he got pregnant. tsk- Jungkook is such a great man, he could do better. like my daughter." A distant aunt from Jungkook's mother said.

As she learned that Jungkook is only married for a month while Taehyung was showing a three months baby bump. she was salty as she was trying to squeeze her daughter into the Jeon family and her plan failed.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Mr Jeon stood awkwardly while Mrs Jeon fumed, she never liked her too nosey distance cousin.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and gave a assuring squeeze.

Yuri suddenly laughed loudly making everyone startled, while Mr Jeon sighed. a silent bomb was about to burst.

"hahaha - sister Ahn, my heart feels so happy that you care about my family sooo much." the sarcasm Ahn failed to notice and smiled dumbly. "But you see, my son-in-law is holder of double degree in business and fashion with top result you know." Yuri pouted. " look at him, Don't you think Aphrodite would be jealous and causing wars in her domain because someone is way beautiful than her." She said making Taehyung blushed and Jungkook proud and Mr Jeon shooked his head at his melodramatic wife.

"Leave my son, if I , myself saw Taehyungie twenty five years ago, I'd have married him on the spot. I'd never even look at this old man. ah my son is so lucky.! " She dreamily said making all the guests gasp. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and pulled Taehyung closer to himself, wanting to hide his husband from his mother's eyes.

Mr Jeon shrieked and stood up straight, he looked accusingly at Mrs Jeon, "I knew you never loved me. traitor spotted." he sulked.

While Taehyung bite his inner cheek and his his face into Jungkook's bicep, preventing to laughing out loud. his mother-in-law is really something.

"oh, sister. I feel so sorry about your daughter. I heard she has been trying for getting into a prestigious institution for so many years, but failed to got in even after putting big amount of donations. alas!" Yuri made a sorry face. "oh! I heard your daughter is trying to seduce directors, producers and photographers for wanting to get into modeling industry."

By now Ahn's face was red in shame and anger , if someone looked closely, her ears were leaving smoke.

Yuri reached out to her and patted her shoulder. "don't worry sister! you can tell me if your daughter wants a job in my husband's company." she paused, "as a cleaning lady. no offense but the security guards on the front gate are graduate too. so I can offer the suited job for her." Yuri smile and all the other guest in the living room burst into a fit of laughter.

Jungkook held Taehyung closer and they laughed softly while Mr Jeon was laughing with a hand on his stomach. Yuri flipped her invisible hair on her shoulder that was tied neatly into a bun. Ahn stomped her heels on the marbled floor and disappeared into the direction of her room.

Yuri reached went to the young couple and lead them on the couch in front of the fire place , a bit away from the main living room where all the other guests are resting. Mr Jeon followed them.

"you are amazing, my love." Mr Jeon praised his wife.

"of course, not witches is allowed to looked down to my family right on my watch." she huffed and sat beside her husband. "that old hag should be greatfull that I didn't snatch her hair and made her bald by now. how dare she!" she fumed.

"it's okay, mom. I really didn't mind. people are bound to talk. we can't stop their mouth." Taehyung said making the other three glare at him.

"no way!" the Jeons exclaimed together.