Chapter 12

Chapter 12

...............

Jungkook came downstairs after freshening up. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw none at the living room or on the dining table.
He headed towards kitchen only to stop on his track when he saw scene in front of his eyes.
there was his mother and husband standing beside each other. His mother was cooking and explaining the process to Taehyung who was listening attentively while taking occasional sips of orange juice in his hand and taking bites of red strawberries.

This scene warmed Jungkook's heart. seeing his mother and Taehyung being so natural around each other. he loves his mom very much, he was slightly afraid if Taehyung couldn't get along with his family or his family couldn't with Taehyung. he never wanted to choose between the either or neither he wanted to hurt any of them.

don't get him wrong, he knows both his parents and Taehyung are warm persons but who doesn't have clash with anyone.
and now he doesn't have to worry. he can see how much his mother adore Taehyung, she can choose Taehyung over her own son anytime now without any doubt.
And Taehyung, he was looking at his mother with child like expression with a awe glint in his eyes everytime she tells a new thing about cooking.

oh he'd kill to see this sight for the rest of his life.

He decided to make them notice his presence by approaching them with loud footsteps and cleared his throat.

"good morning mom. what are you guys doing? and where is dad?" Jungkook asked and stand close to Taehyung.

" oh good morning bun! your dad has gone back to Seoul earlier today since he had few important meetings." Yuri said to her son while placing a pancake in the plate.

" is Mr Jeon staying in Seoul alone?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"yes, he's there alone for past five years, well we're supposed to shift all together but this big baby here saw an angel and decided that he'd not leave Busan without that angel." Yuri explained while rolling her eyes remembering her whiny son's antics and tantrums.

" you saw an angel?" Taehyung asked Jungkook with wide eyes who almost choked on the bite of pancake he thought to throating down.

Jungkook gulped down a glass of water and looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with anticipation, thinking Jungkook saw an actual angel. Jungkook looked at his mother who now had her lips pressed in a thin line, but with those crinkles on her eyes, you could say she's trying to suppress her laugh.

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung who frowned at the lack of response. " come on! tell me you saw an angel? was it beautiful?" Taehyung wondered. but Jungkook kept staring at him.
"can you please stop staring at me and give me an answer?"

Jungkook shooked his head with a chuckle. he's not going to tell that the angel he saw is none other than Taehyung.

" you said you were hungry, why are you only eating these strawberries, you need actual food y'know " Jungkook decided to change the topic.

"yeah, mom is cooking, so we can eat later, and I'm going to learn cooking from her as well." Taehyung excitedly replied.

" I can cook too, you could just learn from me!" Jungkook grumbled.

"stop flirting right in front of my pancakes kids." Yuri ginned.

"as if you and dad almost don't make out in front of me. " Jungkook grinned back and took a run for life seeing his mom's red face and that's definitely not from blushing.

Mrs Jeon and Taehyung brought the food to the table while Jungkook arranged the table and served for them.

" Taehyung dear, do you need something else." Yuri asked once they were seated.