Chapter 24

Chapter 24

.........

"Taehyung! Tae!! please open the door!! Jungkook continuously banged on the door with both of his palm.

"TAE!! TAEHYUNG!!" he screamed ignoring every commotion behind him and the crowd guests were making, throwing confused remarks at the younger's action.

"kookie!! baby what's wrong?" his mom rushed towards him. he didn't replied, only repeating the sentence for the older to open the door.

"son! what's wrong? did you two fight?" Mr Jeon asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Tae- he.. he is g-going to l-leave me Dad, please tell him to open the door." Jungkook sobbed.
"TAE- PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!! please.... please!!" He screamed and begged making his parents panic.

Mr and Mrs Jeon quickly sent the guests away, who were interested in the drama. They all left and the only person beside Mr and Mrs Jeon was remained Mingyu and the couple.

"Mingyu, what's going on? what happened to Jungkook and Taehyung?" Mr Jeon asked when they couldn't get a answer from their son who's banging on the bedroom door like a crazy human.

"U-uncle.. Jungkook -- Taehyung hyung -- he got to know --- I - I -- Mingyu panicked and cried in despair looking at his best friend and remembering the incident.

"what - what he got to know? what are you taking about?" Mr Jeon asked, not having a good feeling about this.

"TAE!!!!" Jungkook screamed again.

"I - I have to break the door - yes ... I have to." Jungkook muttered and tried to kick and push the door with all his might.

Mr Jeon and Mingyu held him back, because the younger was about to get hurt.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?" Mr Jeon screamed at Jungkook who trashed on their hold.

Jungkook laxed in their hold when he couldn't get out. He fell down on the floor on his both knees, bringing his father and friend along with him.

Jungkook looked at his dad , "Dad, I know I made a big sin ... But - but I love him,  a lot! I don't even know how to live without him now. He c-can't leave me, I will die- I will die." Jungkook cried in agony and it made his parents tear up.

"Bun- Baby - calm down please, and what did you do? did you angered Taehyung? "
Yuri cupped Jungkook's face and asked while wiping her son's face.

"I - I " Jungkook looked down, he felt his tongue tied, he couldn't form a word. Oh what he even going to tell his parents? they're going to be so disappointed in him.

All of them looked at the door in a snap when the they heard a click sound and the door was opened. And Taehyung had a small bag in his hand.

Jungkook sprang up on his feets and tried to hold Taehyung, who step aside and dodged the younger.

"Don't.you.dare.to.touch.me.again, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung gritted his teeth and pressed on every word he said.

Jungkook again came in front of Taehyung who tried to take steps, his hands itched to hold the pretty male, but cannot do that.

"Please.... please don't punish me like this. Slap me, beat me, don't talk to me, don't see my face, Please don't leave me. " Jungkook repeated.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a murderous glare, " you should have thought about the consequences before you acted."

Taehyung didn't looked at anyone and walked straight to the living room, "Taehyung, son.. what happened? why are leaving? did Jungkook annoyed you? you fought with him? you can solve it while staying here too." he halted when Yuri came beside him.