Chapter 17

Chapter 17

............

Waking up to constant shrilly excited voice or heavy things falling down with the clinks of utensils is not something Taehyung aspired as he opened his eyes first thing in the morning.
He immediately closed his eyes when he saw the sunlight coming into the room and falling on his face.

He looked around the bed and didn't saw the younger beside him. that's a first, Jungkook was always beside him everytime he'd wake from sleep. He sat up with his unruly bed hair spreaded in different directions, he scratched his arm and yawned lazily.

He cracked his knuckles and stretched his arm, not being able to stretch his whole body while sitting with a big belly. A low chuckle was heard and Taehyung snapped his head towards the direction.

"good morning, Taehyung!"

There was Jungkook, looking at him with a smile that's making him feel things in his stomach and heart for last few weeks. Ignoring the flutter in his heart ,
"good morning ." he said.
Taehyung stood up from the bed and took steps at Jungkook's way.

The younger had a grey hoodie on with black loose fitted pants . he was seated on the single bin bag in their room with a steaming coffee mug on the small table in front of him. He was on his laptop, typing something.

Taehyung came to Jungkook and stood close to him.
"what are you doing? you woke up early today?"

Jungkook put his laptop down and looked up at Taehyung. " yeah I woke up early as I'm checking some files from the company that dad mailed me."

"so you work for your dad?" Taehyung's tone was surprised.

"yes, for past 3 years. I'm his finance advisor, and-- wait! Jeon Taehyung, you didn't think that I'm unemployed, did you?" Jungkook crossed his arms on chest. "did you think that I'm mooching off my dad, huh??"

Taehyung nervously gave a smile and scratch the back of his neck, and cleared his throat," uh- no! ugh----okay, I did. not gonna lie but you do look like a prince wrapped in silk. so you can't blame me for judging you." Taehyung blabbered fastly and stopped when he saw Jungkook's cheeky smile. "what? why are smiling like that.?"

" so I look like a prince, huh!?" Jungkook teased the elder.

Taehyung opened his mouth and closed it again, he murmured a 'sly idiot' and shooked his head. he turned to go to the washroom. But just as he took a step, it slipped on the dry floor pretty much clumsily and he fell backwards only for Jungkook to hold him closely on his lap.

Both of them simultaenuosly placed their hands on the baby bump together and a heavy breath left pass their lips.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who had his eyes on the baby bump , before the younger look at him.
Jungkook moved and made Taehyung comfortable on his lap , and then he put his forehead on the pretty male's. they closed their eyes and took a deep breath.

"are you okay?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung hummed. Jungkook leaned back and looked at Taehyung in the eyes, "don't move so clumsily, Tae! I'm right here, order me and I'd do anything for you." he caressed the cheek of the pretty male with his warm hand making Taehyung leaned into his touch.

Taehyung doesn't know why his eyes moisten so suddenly. could it be because he got scared of something happening with the baby or maybe because his hormones are making him emotional or because Jungkook's touch and his words were so warm that it made him in peace. He didn't say anything, he removed the hand from his cheek and put his head on the younger's shoulder, his nose touching the other's neck.