Chapter 23

Chapter 23

........

𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆.....

"oh my!! you've got such a beautiful son-in-law Yuri!" an elderly woman gushes out and felt himself caged in a warm hug by the same person.

"thank you aunt. I wanted you to meet him since you couldn't come in the wedding or even in Christmas." Yuri said and pushed her aunt gently seeing Taehyung getting uncomfortable not because of the person but because it's suffocating.

"hah!! how would I know our Jungkookie is getting married so early, and you know living all the way across the other side of this world is exhausting. And I'm getting old so traveling so far is getting harder." Aunt said and sighed.
"But I'm so happy seeing Jungkookie got married to a very beautiful boy and expecting their first kid."

Yuri smiled at the woman. "you can stay here for a while since you are here aunt."

Taehyung looked around the hall, his eyes searching for his handsome husband. His mother-in-law brought him here to meet her aunt who has been living in Australia with her son.

Taehyung smiled looking at his mother-in-law, who's gushing like a little girl to the elder woman, guess everyone needs a mother figure in their life.

"honey! here." he came out of this thoughts when he saw his mother-in-law holding a glass of grape juice in front of him.

he smiled and took the glass, taking a small sip.

"ah- I can't believe I'm getting so old that even my daughter is a grandma now." aunt said and wiped her imaginary tears making Taehyung and Yuri laugh.

He can guess from where his mother-in-law got her dramatic nature.

"aunt, you're still sweet sixteen, don't let yourself down and duck them who doesn't believe it." Yuri said and flicked his hair back, sassily.

"Taehyungie!" aunt called sweetly.

"yes grandma!" he replied.

"don't stop at one like your parents in-law. At least make 10 babies with Jungkookie and put your good looking genes in better work for the future generations." aunt had the audacity to even wink at the now startled male who choked on the deep purple juice and spilled it on his white shirt.

Taehyung didn't spilled the drink on his shirt just because of grandma's word, he sure was choked but what startle him was the two hard kicks he felt from his belly, which was not usual to the kicks he always felt, it was even harder.

Yuri quickly came forward and took the glass from his hand. "are you okay, Taehyung?" she asked worriedly. "aunt, what are saying to my sweet son-in-law??" she then whined to her aunt.

"uh- mom. I'm okay. grandma did nothing." he quickly said to her. " the baby kicked so suddenly so I was startled." he confessed.

"huh? , are you in pain? should we call a doctor? oh god! where is Jungkookie? that brat is not here when he's needed." Yuri panicked and looked around the crowd frantically.

"oh no, mom! I'm not in pain. it's just a little harder kick than before, the baby might be excited to be able to move. " he tried to laugh to ease the tension Yuri is feeling. he didn't wanted to disturb Yuri in her special day.

Even though he has been getting kicks every now and then, he didn't want Yuri to be worried.

"it's fine mom." he opted to say. "let me just go and wash off this stain, it might get dry if not getting washed off early." he said and turned to the other elder woman.