Chapter 14

Chapter 14

........

The starting of the December was pretty chilly. People couldn't go outside without a few layers on. the trees are getting empty without the leaves, only a few flowers would stand out on the side of the road that covered in dry leaves.

And even in this weather the pretty male was sniffling and taking spoons of his cold ice cream while his husband giving him worried glances and driving the car.

Long story short, Jungkook and Taehyung was on the way to visit Taehyung's doctor for their 3rd month check up. the ride was smooth untill Taehyung saw a ice cream shop is being opened and he was craving for mint-choco and pistachio flavored ice cream. And Taehyung wailed loudly when Jungkook denied him for the nth time. threatening him with divorce,  so Jungkook had no option but to bring the desired dessert for his husband.

Taehyung mixed both the ice cream together and took big spoons happily. Jungkook wrapped Taehyung in one more layer of fur overcoat and a furry scarf , he even increased the heater in the car, but Taehyung was still sniffling and it made Jungkook worried if he'd catch a cold or sore throat and worse a fever.
he needs to talk to Taehyung's doctor if he's allowed to take any other medicine or better the doctor suggest them medicines if he catches a cold.

Pregnant Taehyung is low-key handful, not that Jungkook minds, he's more than ready to take care of Taehyung in any way possible.

Their relationship went through a change as well after their little date at the beach.

Jungkook now can compliment Taehyung or admire him right in front of him without shying away.

Jungkook now gets to see a blushing Taehyung every now and then. the pretty male's cheeks turn into a soft shade of pink if the younger gives a heartfelt comment on how beautiful he is.

The occasional sneaky kisses on his forehead or the temple of his head didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. but it only made his heart warm for the younger. he started to see the younger more than the young boy in a party.

the pillow wall was still between them but none of them raised a question if one of them crossed the wall and put hands or legs on the other.

the only thing that became worse is Taehyung's morning sickness. sometimes he'd vomit so much that he basically spends the day at the bathroom.

Taehyung now skips class sometimes because of his health, and Jungkook doesn't leave his side. the younger wants to spend his every second of the day with his pretty husband who became grumpy as the day hits his morning sickness.

Their classmates were surprised when they saw Taehyung coming out of Jungkook's car and Jungkook put his hand on the small of Taehyung's back as if he's supporting and protecting him and also claiming him.

When their project mates asked what caused their relationship change, Taehyung simply answered that they got married not knowing he broke a lot of hearts. their class hyped up in awe because the couple looked so perfect, so made for each other.

Parking the car at the designated area , Jungkook got out of the car and helped Taehyung to get down. Jungkook sighed when he saw Taehyung's nose was still red.

"I told you you can catch a cold Tae! see your nose is looking so red like Rudolph " Jungkook gave Taehyung the look that screams 'i warned you'. Taehyung gave no attention to it and shrugged his shoulder.

Jungkook shooked his head and lead them inside the hospital.

.......

"Mr Jeon, you can go inside, your doctor is waiting for you." a nurse informed the couple and both of them went inside.