Chapter 3

Chapter 3

........

Everything was elegant about the party tonight. It was classy , sophisticated and well maintained. The environment was so cozy and relaxed. it didn't smell like some fratboy party with alcohol and other drinks. But it smelled like sweet and fresh flowers. Almost like a high class business party.

Jungkook along with Mingyu was at the entrance, welcoming their classmates with a polite smile and telling them enjoy themselves fully.

Almost everyone was arrived at the party but not the one Jungkook was expecting. he was growing anxious with the minutes passing. he was afraid of the thought of Taehyung not coming to the party. he was shifting his weight one leg to another continuously.

Mingyu noticed his behavior and told him to stop being nervous. and tried to distract his mind as the best friend he is.
making him laugh at some lousy jokes he managed to get from his father.

They both were laughing untill Mingyu noticed the entrance and nudges Jungkook beside him who gave a questionable look. Mingyu rolled his eyes and look back at in front. following his friend's Jungkook also turned his head towards entrance, only to get shocked.

Taehyung was looking amazing in his white sequenced a little larger shirt and white hugging pants. his hair was not dark brown anymore, it was silvery, shining in the disco lights in every color.

Jungkook was in trance untill Mingyu started clearing his throat loudly than ever, and he was annoyed, "if you have a cough why don't you visit hospital, stupid." he snapped.

Mingyu sighed and elbowed him in his stomach making Jungkook grunt in pain and he was about to hit Gyu back when a soft throat clearing sound interrupt him. he then realized that both park Jimin and Kim Taehyung was in front of them.

Jimin gave him bored look with his eye brow raised and Jungkook replied with a awkward smile.

he was about to explain what was happening, but before he could do that Taehyung raised his hand with a box wrapped in soft violet colour paper.

Jungkook took the box in his hands and look back at Taehyung, gaze full of confusion.

"Happy birthday!" his deep voice reached Jungkook's  ears and indeed he felt it is his happiest birthday.

Jungkook frantically nodded and thanked him hurriedly his wide bunny smile displaying for the male in front of him.

"P-please enjoy the party hyung," he then look at Jimin and said,"you too hyung."

Taehyung nodded while Jimin gave Jungkook a skeptical look, handed him another gift wishing him And went inside the party hall. 

Jungkook look back at his hand, the gifts are still here, he gave Jimin's one to Mingyu and hug Taehyung's gift box close to his heart which was beating erratically. A content smile playing on his lips.

Once confirming that no one is coming anymore Mingyu and Jungkook decided to head inside, but before they could go in someone hugged them from behind , startling them.

"Hey baby bros!!"

The tan hands hanging on their shoulders , judging by the posture both of them heaved up a sigh.

"what are you doing here?" Mingyu low key screamed at the man's face which earned him a painful smack at his back.

"it's hyung to you brat! and what do you mean what I am doing here, of course to meet my little brothers."

"we are not little Kai hyung!" Jungkook told the man, Kim Jeong-in, Mingyu's older brother.

"of course, you are are not little, I can see that." Kai smirked suggestively looking at their lower area, and the best friends immediately slapped their hands on their crotch covering it while Kai gave a hearty laugh.