Chapter 26

Chapter 26

........

Jungkook squinted his eyes shut when the door of the room he was staying in opened and a small beam of light seeped through the door.

"close the damn door, Gyu!" He irritatedly rasped out.

Mingyu sighed and did as he was told.

"till when you're planning to stay cocooned in this dark room?" Mingyu asked but as usual he didn't get any reply from the other male.

Jungkook has been staying in that hotel room from past month, once used by him and his beloved husband. Where everything had started.

He never once got out, neither he opened the door or window nor he once stepped outside.

He only ate once a day when his best friend forced him or nothing, his eyes become dull and had big dark circles due to not sleeping properly, his cheeks became hollow, His whole body shrunken as if the life was squeezed out of him. He had stubbles around his face and he didn't bother to clean it anymore.

his parents didn't contact him neither did he. He was all alone in that dark room.

He was not even sure what he's supposed to do now. He planned everything throughly, right? then why does everything falls short or seemed ridiculous now? His mom was right, if he loved Taehyung rightly then he could've never hurt him.

But his love for Taehyung beyond anyone's imagination. This love doesn't fall in any category the people have listed with time. His love for Taehyung was something he himself couldn't name it. He only knew he had to have Taehyung, he has to.

But now sitting in that dark room, one more thought terrified Jungkook to the core.

His baby.

His unborn baby.

The blood and flesh made of his husband and him. the baby was their, a thick string that'll always connect Taehyung with Jungkook.

He's afraid of the fact that he can never see his baby.

Taehyung is not that cruel to prevent him from meeting their baby, right?

What should he'd have done?

He wanted Taehyung and Taehyung. A life with Taehyung, everything with Taehyung.

He knows what he did was wrong. But what was right? To see the one you love for years happily skipping over someone else's arms. Jungkook beg to differ, He'd rather make sins than let Taehyung go and fall into other's life.

He knows his approach was rather heinous, but his other so called right approaches were definitely rejected by his husband, politely and indirectly.

He feels like he's on a dark deep well where he couldn't see the light above sky anymore.
Oh how could he, because his sky either in dark night or in a golden shimmery day was Taehyung. His own sky.

He needed to have Taehyung in his life. He has to.

But he didn't know how to. He already messed up by doing something wrong with his husband and now no matter what he does it'd come as wrong too.

Jungkook squinted his eyes at Mingyu when a knock on the door disturbed his posture.

"didn't I told you to not order anything fcking thing!?" Jungkook greeted his teeth.

"I did not." Mingyu grumbled and went to open the door.

Jungkook looked away from the doorframe and closed his eyes, leaning his head on the bedpost.