Chapter 21

Merry Christmas to you all.
Enjoy the treat sapiens 🌚🌚🌚

⚠️🔞 Mature content ahead though everyone's gonna ignore the warning ⚠️

Chapter 21

........

Jungkook gulped looking at Taehyung's face. The pretty male was so serious about it.
And the light reflecting in Taehyung's bedroom eyes didn't do any good.
Jungkook licked his lips and his eyes went behind Taehyung's head, he reached to the remote to shutdown the roof and the roof covered in a white ceiling.

Jungkook turned to face Taehyung and put his weight on his elbows lifting up his body a little. "do you really want it?" he asked rubbing the back of Taehyung's hand with his own hand. "you'll not regret it later, will you?" he quietly asked.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer with both of his hand, making the younger almost hovering over him. "I'll not. there's nothing to regret Jungkook. It's you, my husband." Taehyung looked up getting the younger's dark eyes, those eyes showing hidden fear along with the love and the need.

"but I want to make love with you." Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's neck, his breath and the move of lips touching Taehyung's skin.

"we will." Taehyung muttered making Jungkook look at him. "we'll make love, it's not going to be a long wait." he said making Jungkook's heart race over the capacity of it, when he grasp of the meaning of the words. His eyes almost moisten.

"You'll not hate me, right?" Jungkook's eyes glistened. "if a day comes that you're gonna hate me, then beat me, curse me, make me your slave but don't leave me. I'd be damned if you leave ever leave me, Taehyung." a drop of tear rolled down to Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook closer to him. "I'll never leave you."

Jungkook sucked in a breath at the assurance and hummed believing the words the pretty male uttered. He chose to believe that this is it, everything is alright. They'll live the rest of their life happy. The happily ever after.

Jungkook kissed on Taehyung's neck, a butterfly touch and then a open mouthed wet kiss, sucking on the skin to make a hickey, a big one. He trailed on with the kisses and painted Taehyung's whole neck with red blotches and after a last kiss on the chin, Jungkook captured Taehyung's lips with his own.

Kissing Taehyung was something Jungkook always wished to do for the every second of his life. kissing Taehyung was like him having the oldest smooth wine, it soothed mouth with the burning throat, wanting more and more sips. Taehyung gasped when Jungkook's curious hand went inside his t-shirt and caressed the bare skin under his palm.

Taking the opportunity, Jungkook slipped his tongue inside the pretty male's mouth, tasting every corner of the wet place, he could taste the sweetness of the dessert they had on his tongue. When he saw it was getting harder to breath he pulled off with a wet sound, connecting their lips with a string of a saliva.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's face, he was panting heavily and his lips were swollen and red and slicked with saliva. Jungkook smiled and wiped Taehyung's lips with his thumb making Taehyung look at him.

"can you sat up a little bit?" the younger asked making the other confuse.

"what?"

instead of saying anything, Jungkook sat up on the bed and helped Taehyung to sat up too.
he switched off the lights and only a dim lit golden bulb remained on. Jungkook sat on his knees and looked at Taehyung who has been looking at him with curious eyes.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung bit, who complied and both of them were on center of the bed. The red petal were scattered by now. Jungkook helped Taehyung to get rid of the jacket while kissing him again. soon both of their upper body was naked and as soon as Taehyung's head hit the pillow on the bed, Jungkook hovered over him and immediately latched his lips on the right nipple of the other, emitting a high pitched moan from Taehyung.