Chapter 7

Chapter 7

.....

Jungkook knows he's being wrong, he is being pushy towards the pregnant male, he's invading his personal space, and he knows that the pretty male might snap anytime soon, even though Taehyung did not yet got angry at him, he could not hide his irritation well.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch of the pretty male and was staring at his love with heart eyes, while Taehyung was busy in his laptop. He was continuously inviting himself to the pretty male's house almost every time of the day with different kind of healthy foods.  Almost biolating the pretty male with food even though he could not consume any or just vomit it out.

Working on his laptop and going through his designs, Taehyung tried to avoid the gaze fixed on him . He didn't tell anyone yet about the baby, but he knows hell will break loose if Park Jimin came to know, so he wanted to prepare himself for it.

" hyung, can you Please--

Jungkook got cut off when the ringing sound of Taehyung's phone went off and the male excused himself to attend the call.
Jungkook did not tried to evesdrop but when the pretty male rushed out of the room to the balcony, he heard a faint ' hey baby ' and his mind went blank. the possibility of Taehyung calling someone 'baby' with so much endearment in his voice made him mad, badly mad.

Without any sound he left the house after glancing at the pretty male's faint silhouette visible through the blurred glass door.
his mind was swirling around with many thoughts and he could not understand what to focus on.
he reached his car and kicked it hard , once, twice multiple times. he got inside drove off with a speedy pace.

He entered his house and saw mother sitting on the couch with his father who just returned this afternoon.

Seeing her son's fuming face , Yuri got up and asked carefully, "what's wrong bun?" and his father got up too.

Jungkook looked at them and blurted out, " I got someone pregnant at my birthday party!"

Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon froze on their place and Yuri tried to come to him but Jungkook took a step back and shook his head.

" b-bun wh-what are you -

" it's Taehyung, I got Taehyung pregnant and it's almost around 7 weeks." he looked at his parents who are trying digest what he blurted out. his eyes suddenly got teary, he took a deep breath, " I never needed to ask you guys for anything because you got me everything before I could ask for , so I am asking you, no I'm begging you for something - someone, please, please give me my Taehyung." his knees felt weak and breath got raggerd, his lips are trembling , almost choking on his breath and tears , ' b-because I don't think I can breath anymore."

He ran off to his his room tumbling and tripping on the stairs almost falling down while his parents got scared and ran after him. he shut off his door with loud bang and slid onto the door surface on his back.

Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon banged on his door, especially Yuri who got terrified for her son.

" bun , baby please open the door, talk to mom  , please open the door." Yuri started to cry where Mr Jeon was trying not to let his tear fall.
he took a hold of his wife took her away from the door who was trashing in his arms,
" honey, leave me, my baby is not okay, please leave me"  Yuri started to cry like a baby and slid down to the floor and Mr Jeon knelt and gathered her in his tight embrace.

" shh, it's okay love, my son is not weak, he'll be alright but he need this space from us. yeah?" he wiped her tears, " how about we let him sleep for the night and talk to him in the morning when all of us cool off. okay "