Chapter 20

Chapter 20

............

"you are driving for so long. where are we going?" Taehyung asked the younger when he noticed that they're going far from the city.

"Be patient, Tae." Jungkook told the pretty male who huffed.

"is it going to be a surprise for me?" Taehyung asked and gave Jungkook a side eye.

now it was Jungkook's turn to huff. "yes! so just enjoy the view and let me take you there."

Taehyung hummed and took his phone out, not wanting to be bored. He saw few unread messages and clicked on the particular one.
And gasped.

"what happened?" Jungkook asked and took a turn left.

"I think we should visit my apartment after we go back. I haven't updated anyone about my current address and few presents are piled up for my birthday." Taehyung said.

"why don't you want anyone to know about our marriage? is it so embarrassing to you?" Jungkook's tone was accusing, his eyes narrowed.

"it's not that, stop assuming on your own. I just don't know how to break the news to them." Taehyung bit his lips.

Taehyung likes Jungkook, as a life partner. He knows the younger is really a good human. And he knows many would kill to be in his position. But that doesn't change the fact that whatever happened is out of order.
He is still scared of his father's reaction. it doesn't matter that just because he left the house he had no connection with his father. He knows that his father knows it all, but what baffled him is the older Kim is not doing anything even after this incident.

Taehyung groaned when he looked at Jungkook's plain face. Jungkook is his husband, he has every right to be introduced as his husband to everyone.
"don't sulk, I'll tell my family to meet us, to meet you after we are in 3rd trimester." so that they won't suggest anything crazy.

"I don't want to pressure you. it's just that I feel like you don't trust me at all to be recognized by your family. I didn't even know you had a family." Jungkook sighed. he should've just kept quiet about this matter.

"I do trust you, Jungkook but this matter is sensitive to my family. they don't appreciate to have a baby out of wedlock." Taehyung turned to look at the younger again.

"But we're married now." Jungkook said.

Taehyung blinked his eyes, Yes, of course, isn't it the reason he married the younger so quickly so that someone can't pinpoint the fact. He's stupid. Even if his family initially may not take this lightly, they're bound to accept it as they were married already.

"you are right. I didn't think it like that. I'm worrying for no reason." Taehyung exhaled a loud breath and leaned onto his seat in a completely relaxed posture.

Jungkook shooked his head looking at the elder.

After few minutes of driving the car came to a halt. Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard the siren of ships leaving the port. He looked out of the window and a gasp left his lips. He immediately looked at the younger, who already got out of the car and came to his side.

"what are we doing here in a sea port?" Taehyung asked carefully.

"for your surprise, now come on." Jungkook offered Taehyung his hand who accepted it and came outside as well.

Jungkook smiled and firmly hold Taehyung's hand and lead them towards a particular yacht. Jungkook talked with few workers and one of them lead them to get on the yacht.