Chapter 19

Chapter 19

..........

Taehyung squirmed and turned to the other side when he felt feathery touch on his cheeks and and whispering voice near his ear kept waking him from his deep slumber that he was not appreciating at all.

"ugh, what?" Taehyung groaned lowly.

"Tae, wake up. come on, look at me." Jungkook softly poked the other who's trying to fall asleep again after a reply.

Taehyung whined and tried to hide his head under the blanket but the younger was having none of it. He pulled the blanket and shaked the other again.

"wake up, please. then you can sleep as much as you want." Jungkook whined too.

Taehyung opened his eyes at the dimly lit room and turned to face the younger. Jungkook was closely watching him.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning the sleep away.

"what do you want at the ass o clock in the night?" Taehyung grumpily asked the younger who smiled and got up from the bed.

Taehyung squinted his eyes when he saw the younger doing something, back facing him. He got annoyed at the younger to disturb his sleep and was about to rebuke him with something rude but his words died down at his throat when the younger turned to him with a bright smile, holding a candle lit cupcake.

"Happy birthday, Hyung!" Jungkook cheerily wished the now wide eyed male.

He went closer to the pretty male and nudged to the side and sat beside him.

"come on, blow the candle off." Jungkook softly said.

Taehyung was about to blow the candle but Jungkook stopped him.
"Tae, what are you doing? make a wish first."

"what should I wish?" Taehyung dumbly asked the younger.

Jungkook laughed and said ," whatever you want."

Taehyung made a thinking face and tried to search for a wish. he then looked down his stomach and smiled.
"I know what to wish."

Taehyung closed his eyes and joined his hand together and pressed them in front of his forehead. '𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.'
He opened his eyes and blew off the candle.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear my love , happy birthday to you." Jungkook sing sang making Taehyung laugh.

Taehyung fed the small bite to Jungkook and in return he ate the one the younger offered.

"what did you wish for?" Jungkook asked Taehyung once they finished the small cupcake.

"umm should I tell you?" Taehyung teased . "I wished to be Iron Man in my next life and fly around the sky." Taehyung giggled.

"I thought you'd say something like wishes not to be said out loud." Jungkook said and leaned onto the bedpost, pulling Taehyung in his chest. Their relationship had a drastic change after their little kiss at the Christmas. And they'd kiss anytime they gets. cuddles each other to sleep.

"don't want to, but did you just wished me without a gift?" Taehyung looked up at the younger and asked.

Jungkook leaned in and left a peck at the forehead of the pretty male. He moved a little and pulled out a small box from his pocket. He made Taehyung raise a bit and and made his chest pressed on the older's back.

"what are you doing?" Taehyung asked trying to look back, but got stopped by the younger when he felt a cold metal touching his neck. he looked down and saw a translucent sparkling diamond dangling from the rose gold chain. he gasped in awe seeing the beautiful jewelry.