Chapter 4

chapter 4

.........

Jungkook watched Taehyung's breath getting heavier as the time passed by, his beautiful forehead and neck was now covering in beads of sweats, he was fanning himself to cool down despite of the air conditioned room , he was getting uncomfortable.

Taehyung stood up abruptly, making the tool go backwards emitting screeching sound. " I - I think I should g-go now, ca-can y-you please b-bring chim o-out?" he stuttered badly, his body was trembling but still he forced himself to stand still despite of the blurred vision.

Jungkook came in front of him. offered him a glass of water, " you are getting drunk hyung, here have  water while Gyu brings Jimin hyung back, yeah?"

Taehyung nodded hazily , when he took a hold  of the glass , the glass slipped and fell on his white clothes, which was getting transparent, and Jungkook possessively hold him close not wanting anyone to see his love's this condition which is meant for him only.

"you are 𝑤𝑒𝑡 now hyung, come with me, I will help you to dry off then you can go home , okay?" Jungkook's tone was too sweet compared to his expression. Taehyung nodded absent mindedly letting himself dragged away by Jungkook.

Jungkook held Taehyung in his firm arms, he look back at Mingyu and asked him to drop Jimin back at his place and to inform his boyfriend to take Jimin.

Mingyu nodded and proceed to get Jimin and give a call to Yoongi like a good boy.

...........

The room was not too bright or too dark, the curtains were closed, a big bed in the middle of the room, it was cozy and chilled in there.

Taehyung was already half a way to unbutton his shirt, he was sweating so much , his steps were not steady and his hair was sticking to his forehead, his face was red and flushed, he was looking like a mess, a mess Jungkook was the only one to witness this.

Jungkook hold Taehyung's wrist who was about to scratch his skin due to harsh rubbing to get out of the cloth.

"what are you doing? you are going to hurt yourself." Jungkook's voice was stern, hand still holding Taehyung who was trying to pry open his hands.

"N-no, p-please leave my h-hands , it's too h-hot , u-uncomfortable , please.." his voice was merely above whisper, strained and dried as if he was deprived of water for so long.

"sush, let me help you baby , can i ?" Jungkook intertwined their fingers and started caressing back of Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung's brown orbs found his dark ones, searching for something or anything which he is not aware of.

"h-help? how?" his pupils started to dilate .

" to get rid of this feeling."

" y-you can? I-I am feeling too h-hot, m-my body is b-burning and it's paining, can you help me?" Taehyung was not steady anymore.

"yes , I can, but first can you recognize me? do you know who I am?" Jungkook's voice was now very soft, as if he was coaxing a toddler.

"you y-you are Jungkookie, the bunny boy." he was now giggling.

Jungkook's heart was swelled in happiness, Taehyung was looking so endearing to him.

they both were standing beside the bed, Jungkook holding an almost half naked Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung's heavy breath was the only sound can be heard in the silent room.

A cry left from Taehyung's lips and the stupor both were in was broken.

"a-ah, p-please help me, I c-can't t-take it a-anymore. please, please, please ~" his pleading was cut short when a soft pair of lips placed onto his.