Chapter 27

Chapter 27

........

Jungkook tapped his shiny shoe cladded foot on the sparkly white marbled floor. He was waiting for his call. He watched as the well dressed politicians going inside and outside of the office room of his father-in-law.

to be honest, Jungkook admits that he's a little intimated by his father-in-law. He saw how his eyes shooted bullet through Jungkook's skull back then when he was taking Taehyung with him.

And Jungkook doesn't even know why he's here, why does he want to meet the older man. But he knows he need to meet this man to even get close to Taehyung.

Jungkook groaned inwardly when he felt his head getting clouded by numerous thoughts, he needed to be clear headed to talk to Mr Kim.

"Mr Jeon?" Jungkook came out of his thoughts when he saw a man standing in front of him.

"yes?"

"it's your turn Mr Jeon. Mr Kim is inside let me guide you there." the man in front of him said and Jungkook stood up, following the lead.

soon Jungkook found himself in front of a heavy wooden door. Reluctantly lifting his hand, Jungkook knocked on the door. and a deep stern 'come in' was heard. Taking a deep breath, Jungkook pushed open the door.

Jungkook stepped into the office room and saw Mr Kim reading a paper in front of him. He stepped forward and stood in front of the dark wooden table.

"good morning, Mr Kim." Jungkook cleared his throat and greeted the elder man who looked up from and frowned hard.

"what are you doing here?" Mr Kim asked.

"I- I wanted to have a word with you. I'm sorry for the disturbance." Jungkook politely bowed.

Mr Kim looked at Jungkook for a little longer making Jungkook fidget in his stance.

"sit down." Mr Kim said and Jungkook complied.

After a minute of painful silence and under the murderous gaze of Mr Kim, Jungkook couldn't utter a word.

"why are you here?" Mr Kim asked.

"I'm sorry for --" Jungkook paused and looked at Mr Kim in the eye. "I want to see Taehyung. I want to meet him, and I want him." Jungkook saw how Mr Kim's eyes harden at the mention of his precious son, but he has to say it to even get a glimpse of his love.

"and why are you here?" Mr Kim calmly asked, completely opposite of his inner demeanor.

"I --" Jungkook stopped himself and looked at the elder man, Mr Kim was so much like Taehyung, he wondered if Taehyung was ever this much angry to burn the whole world just by a glare.

"and I wonder, if you ever wondered why are roaming around freely even after your deeds?" Mr Kim raised his eyebrows at the younger one.
and then he pressed his intercom," Sunwoo, bring two cups of coffee and few welcoming snacks." Mr Kim ordered.

Jungkook widen his eyes. He assumed himself getting treated badly or even pushed out of the office by guards and definitely not with welcoming snacks.

"Mr Kim?"

Mr Kim looked at Jungkook and sighed. "we have enough power to imprison you inside the cell for your whole life for messing with Taehyung. My older son wanted to murder to you at the very moment, my older son-in-law would personally bury you under the sand of a hot desert, Jimin was going to crush every existing bones in your body along with Yoongi, Hoseok would run a road roller over your body a thousands times." Mr Kim stopped and Jungkook widen his eyes.