Chapter 9

Chapter 9

.......

He stood before the closed door, he was fighting with himself to not sound desperate but he lost. he took a shaky breath before lifting his hand to press the doorbell.
it was not long before the door creaked open. the pretty male looked at him with wide eyes.

"what are you doing here Jungkook? didn't you go back?" Taehyung asked squinting his eyes.

"can I come in?" Jungkook's voice was calm.

Taehyung looked at him for a while and nodded before moving sideways to give him space to enter.

Jungkook thanked him and handed him the polythene bag he brought with him.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows before look down at the bag opening it, and he was smiling once he saw the various flavors ice cream laying in the bag.

Taehyung quickly thanked him before taking the mint chocolate flavored one and giving Jungkook back the bag, who was watching him amusedly. Jungkook went to the kitchen to keep the ice creams in the fridge and taking one for himself before coming to the living room where the pretty male happily eating his ice cream.

" you don't like mint chocolate, yet you are eating this ice cream?" Jungkook asked once he was settled beside the older.

Taehyung sighed and took a bite of his treat." I don't know, I never liked this but I'm craving for it." he again took a bite pouting.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, " I love mint choco, guess the the baby might have liked my choice of food huh." he fondly looked at the pregnant male's clothed tummy who was unconsciously rubbing on it. looking pretty adorable.

"I don't know but I think the baby might adapt your habits since I've been liking something I never even liked." he raised his hand to show the mint chocolate flavored ice cream.
and both of them laughed together.

silence evolved them while both of them finished their sweet quietly.

Jungkook took the finished cup and discarded them into the dustbin.

he came back and looked at Taehyung who was now opening his laptop. he bit his lip before asking the male, " what do you think it'll be? a baby boy or a baby girl?"

Taehyung looked at him for a while and turned his attention to the screen of his laptop. " don't you think we have more than enough time to discuss the topic." he raised his eyebrows, " but the answer to the question of yours, I think it'll be a baby boy." Taehyung gave Jungkook a wide smile who felt his heart melting like butter in heat.

"why not a baby girl?  don't you think a baby girl with your features will be so endearing, not that I'm against the baby boy, but...but.... you know what I mean?" Jungkook let out rubbing his nape.

Taehyung let out a giggle hearing the younger's blabber. "so you love a baby girl so much huh?" his tone was a lil bit teasing.
"but it's okay, let it be baby girl or baby boy, as long as it's safe." Jungkook hummed.

"can I stay over here tonight?" Jungkook suddenly asked making the male look at him.

"why do you suddenly want to stay over?"

"you were sick in this morning, I don't want you go through it alone anymore hyung. I wish to stay beside you." Jungkook told him while looking down.

"you think I can't take care of myself with your baby?" Taehyung's tone was accusing.

"no no, hyung that's not what I meant, what I meant is you are in your first trimester and it's risky , so I just want to lessen your burden by staying your side, and don't worry I'll sleep here on couch or on the floor I won't invade your privacy." Jungkook said while tapping his foot on the floor continuously.