Chapter 16

Chapter 16

.............

Taehyung looked back and took his coat to wear it properly.
"I'm fine Hobi hyung. you don't have to worry."

Jung Hoseok, Hobi hyung looked conflicted, looking between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"as you say so." with that he looked at Jungkook who looks like his blood has been sucked out and he's pale as paper.

"is he--

Hobi trailed on and Taehyung hummed.

"should I drive you?" Taehyung denied the offer. Taehyung suddenly got angry at his privacy being violated and he was being followed. he gave a hard glare at the younger one in front of him.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung's angry face and sighed mentally, an angry Taehyung is not a good news.

"don't do or say anything irrational. calm yourself down before you talk." Hoseok told him and Taehyung didn't replied.

"I'll let you know once I reach the camp, okay?" and with a pat on the pretty male's head Hoseok went back into the room.

Taehyung now looked at the devastated younger who's about to pass out.

"did you bring the car?" Taehyung's voice broke Jungkook's stance.

he looked at Taehyung with the look that looked almost dead.

"y-yes!"

"where is it?" Taehyung asked and started to walk towards the elevator.
and Jungkook following him behind.

"a-at the res-resturant the other side of the road."

Taehyung hummed and got inside and pressed the ground floor button.

"Taehyung - Tae---

"not a word Jungkook, not a fucking word." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

Taehyung waited at the entrance of the hotel while Jungkook brought the car and his order from the restaurant that has been cold by now.

Taehyung got in and sat in passenger seat beside Jungkook.
They got silent, very silent.
and the silence became way too uncomfortable for them to bear.

Jungkook couldn't think properly, he didn't even know what to actually think.

what he felt is fear, extremely terrified would be his current state.
his hands on the steering wheel shakes, sweat appeared in his forehead and neck.

All in his mind was , Taehyung with a man inside the hotel room. Taehyung with a man inside the hotel room. TAEHYUNG WITH A MAN INSIDE THE HOTEL ROOM. TAEHYUNG WITH A MAN------

Jungkook pressed on the break hard , and at the sudden break the car made a loud screeching sound and came to halt with both human bodies came forward with a jerk, almost hitting Jungkook's head on the wheel, while Taehyung put his hand on his tummy and breathed hard when nothing happened.

Jungkook hurriedly unstrapped his seat belt bolt on the other side of the car, leaning onto the ground beside the road, vomiting his guts out.
tears spilled from his eyes, it felt as if his intestines would be be coming out as well as his loud beating heart. what's hurting in his body? his stomach? lungs? throat? or his heart? why is his tears not stopping?

he sat on the road side concrete bind around the little plants. he rubbed both his hands on his face, wiping the slight snot and tears all together.

A water bottle was placed in front of him. he looked up and saw Taehyung holding the bottle. His lips wobbled as he took the bottle.
he gurgled and drank a little and pour the remaining water on his head. cold seems to not bothered him anymore.