Chapter 11

Chapter 11

_______________

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
(after chapter 9)
" for an abortion Tae!  you don't have to birth the baby ." the man said and took now a frozen Taehyung in his arms, making both of wear masks the headed to his black tinted Mercedes Benz car.

The speedy car now run through the busy road of Busan city, even with the bustling noise and crowds outside the inside of the car felt too suffocating for the pretty male.
even the driver could feel the tightening air around the car, the driver has years of experience with driving the two on the back, but today was different, way too different.

The car came to a halt when the traffic light turned red, and only then Taehyung took a loud breath making the person beside him look at him.

"turn left Mr Lim." the pretty male uttered.

"huh?-

"why would he turn left when the hospital is in the front?" the handsome man beside him questioned.

"turn left Mr Lim, and that's an order." Taehyung pressed his words and the driver gulped and look between the two, and two of them were giving him hard glares, the driver felt a sweat running down his spines despite of the slightly cold weather.

Mr Lim closed his eyes and blindly turn to the left ignoring the scorching death stare at himself. if the older was strict then the other was stubborn. he might get reprimanded later for his action but no in hell he's going to enrage the younger pretty male. both his masters are scary.

"what are you doing Taehyung? where do you think you are going?" the handsome man asked the younger who avoided looking at or listening him. Taehyung kept his gaze outside the window. not minding the eyes on him.

"stop the car Mr Lim." and car suddenly came a halt with screeching sound because Mr Lim abruptly stepped on the brake when he received another order from Taehyung.

"get down hyung." Taehyung stood outside of the car and waited for the other to come out, which the older male ignored. "please come out here, Joon hyung!"  he now pleaded the other.

Kim Namjoon huffed at the younger and came out, he squinted his eyes when he saw the place they are at, a children's park. he couldn't help but imagine of what the younger is planning. but if Taehyung is not gonna obey what he said then he might do something that'll make him regret later.

Taehyung came closer to Namjoon and hold his older brother's hand, his hyung's hand was always warm as long as remembers. He dragged Namjoon further into the vast park and made him seat on a secluded bench from where they could see almost every spot of the area.

they both sat in  silence, listening chirping of few birds on the trees and loud squeal and laughter of the childrens in the park.

"why did you bring me here? did you thought I might change my decision if I see these childrens, Tae?" Namjoon decided to break the silent without beating around the bush. and Taehyung just shrugged, not answering the questions.

"you know what's going to happen if you keep the fetus alive?"

"I didn't plan to keep it alive as well hyung." Taehyung said making Namjoon look at him with raised eyebrows.

"and yet here you are Tae, two months along." Namjoon scoffed.

"I wanted to abort it as soon as I heard of it." Taehyung said and kept his left hand softly on his stomach. "but it's father was present in the hospital as well and I couldn't k-kill it right away, I thought I'd just come the next day without telling anyone and be done with it, b-but hyung the cries of Jungkook, the father, kept ringing in my head and to clear my head I came across this park." Taehyung looked at Namjoon who's now looking at him intensely. he took a deep breath, " look at the right side of the corner hyung." he told Namjoon who followed the direction and saw few kids were standing there with poor clothings. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.