Chapter 29

Not proofread.🥲

Chapter 29

..........

Jin opened the door of Taehyung's room with a pile of fresh baby clothes and a warm water flask. Since the baby was still so small, even after 3 months Taehyung would make his son washed clothes.

"what the little monkey is up to?" Jin asked once he entered the room and put the things he brought with him see in places, little Jaehan was continuously moving his hands and legs up in the air making it difficult for Taehyung to make him wear his diaper. He looked around with his round eyes when he heard Jin's voice. he was very close to his Jin uncle.

"this devil is having fun to see me suffer." Taehyung huffed in relief once he successfully made his son wear the diaper.

"hey, you little monkey, stop making my baby brother work so hard for you. or I'm going to beat you up even if you are a little baby." Jin took Jaehan in his arms and threatened him with his fake glare.

but little Jaehan didn't mind his uncle and instead he gave his toothless smile to him.

"where is my little bird, hyung?" Taehyung asked while taking out his clothes from the closet to have a quick shower, as he was a little wet while bathing his son.

"Jenny is at school. her school has few extracurricular activities today. so she might be late today. your brother is going to pick her up after work." Jin said and kept rocking Jaehan who's falling asleep.

"hyung, I'm sorry but can you please look after Jae for a minute while I take a quick shower?" Taehyung asked quietly.

"what nonsense are you talking about. just go and take a shower if you want to. the whole family can look after my little monkey let alone me. why are you even adding a 'please'? and if I remember it correctly, you yourself took care of jenny for the whole year when my health was bad after giving birth to her." Jin scolded Taehyung.

Taehyung gave Jin a apologetic smile, "that's not it hyung. I'm afraid I'm troubling you guys with my messy baggages." Taehyung shook his head.

"Kim Taehyung, stop talking shi- yellow colored rubbish, don't make me beat you up. it's your house and everything here is yours. what are you calling baggage, better not be my favorite little monkey." Jin cut off his sentence and lowered his voice when Jaehan in his arms moved a little and he deadly glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung pursed his lips and didn't argue with Jin. he went inside the bathroom and took of his clothes. His body had the evidences of the after effects of giving birth. though it didn't change much of his appearance but it was still evident when he looked at himself carefully in the mirror. his chest had very few faint white lines, so had his now almost flat stomach. his skin was now very much sensitive than before.

His eyes had clear dark circles. his family was very careful with him after the birth of his son, they were careful with his mental health too along with his body. his body will become like before if he followed the routine doctor prescribed him to. but his postpartum mentality is definitely not bot too well if not bad.

Taehyung sighed and turned on the warm water and let it fall on his body. the weather turned a little bit chilly since it's almost the end of the September.

It's a little over three months since Jaehan was born. And since then there was no sign of Jungkook showing up. as if he was never there to begin with.

Looking at his son, Taehyung always feels like he's been looking for Jungkook in his son. he was so much like his father that there was not even a trace of Taehyung in him except for the coffee brown orbs.