𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: Closed chapters

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"I hope you know how beautiful you are

"I hope you know how beautiful you are." His voice whispered out into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. He lowered his head to gently rest his chin along her shoulder, allowing his focus to be on their 3 week old baby she rocked in her arms gently. "Especially like this." He mumbled, making the blush that washed over her face become deeper.

Amerie poked her bottom lip out, watching the baby who stared up at her parents curiously while gently sucking her pacifier. "I can't believe we made this." She gushed at the small baby whose two toned eyes danced between the two.

"She always looking at somebody with them pretty ass eyes, you tryna send daddy on his death bed boo." He furrowed his eyebrows as he leant down to peck her forehead gently. "She got a bath yet?" Syre questioned, finally letting go of Amerie to walk deeper into the room.

"No, I just finished getting it together- it's bathtime Lanibear." Amerie kissed her cheek multiple times as she lead the way towards the bathroom, with Syre following close behind.

He admired silently the way Amerie handled their daughter so gently and soft, like she was the most delicate thing she'd ever held. She comforted her with every small whine she let out from her clothes being removed, giving her small rocks and the comfort of her voice. 

"She look just like you man." Syre sighed out, grabbing the onesie from Amerie to place along the countertop while she carefully lowered the baby down into the water.

"I feel like she's such a perfect mixture of both of us." Amerie sighed out as she began to wash the baby. "She has your unique features, like your dimples and her unique eyes with one of them being gray. She has everything from your eye area too, her eyes down are me." She smiled, gently running the soft washcloth along the baby's face.

"My dimples yo favorite feature on me?" He raised an eyebrow, shaking his head once Amerie started grinning. He didn't understand why she, and every other woman he messed with, gushed over them when he didn't think they were that noticeable. Nor did they do much to his appearance when he had other prominent facial features.

"Yes! They're so cute, it makes you seem like a teddy bear despite you wanting to act all hard and shit all the time. They're adorable." Amerie glanced up at him as she adjusted Malani's pacifier between her parted lips that let out soft coos.

"My favorite feature on you is your lips." Syre smirked, his eyes beaming into the side of her face where he got a small glance at them. "I love them lips, they so full and...mmm." He shook his head, just thinking on all the other reasons he liked them.