𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23: 20 something

Weird, took us so long to separate
I feel, it's permanent like a riptide, this time
Waves crashing fast, I try
Think of the past, please stay
How could it be?

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 August 12th, 9:18 am

August 12th, 9:18 am

❣︎

They stood outside of the facility, Amerie's body leant up against the hood of her mothers car tiredly. Despite the 90 degree weather, she clothed herself in heavy clothes that swallowed her body. She wore a pair of Syre's sweatpants she'd had for a while now, with a hoodie she'd stolen.

She barely put thought into the fact she wore his clothes, she just needed anything to cover her body completely. His clothes were always a little bigger on her, but it was nothing drastic considering her thighs and butt usually filled out the space making his pants specifically a little tight. And his sweatpants also commonly had a similar fit because of her boobs.

Yet now, the clothes swallowed her in entirety. Her body under was the skinniest it'd ever been in her life, with the bones defining her rib cage nearly protruding out. Her legs fit into his pants with so much room, they nearly fell even with how much she rolled them around her waist. But it was what Kimora brought knowing Amerie just wanted to be covered, comfortable, and whatever they could do to ensure that, they did it.

"You ready?" Veronica wrapped her arm around Amerie's shoulder to pull her body more into hers.

She'd been silent the entire car ride over from the hospital, saying no more than three words that were only used to emphasize her lack of hunger. She didn't say much, just following along with everything in attempts to get it over with.

Nodding, Amerie shoved her hands in her heavily oversized sweatpants pockets to follow behind her mother who led the way, with Kimora trailing next to her. Never in a million years would she had expected this type of outcome for herself, not with how much she fought and worked prior to all of this happening.

Her feet dragged from the nerves that consumed her body, she was scared and it was evident. She didn't know what to expect being in a place like this, not after the trauma she'd endured in jail. But she sucked it up because she wanted this, she wanted the help if not for her or anyone else, then for the little girl she promised to give a better life to. And it started with her, her mother.

"Everything's going to be okay, I promise." She heard the soft whisper of Kimora's voice in her ear. Blinking over, she eyed her best friend who sent her a weak smile, because her nerves were also acting up.

She was the one who recommended the place, so she could only pray she was making the best decision for her best friend. She genuinely just wanted to see Amerie better because this wasn't her, at all. She knew her friend to go through all types of struggle and torment, but she officially reached her break and it was evident.