𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

I'm never tired, never tired
I been sippin', that's the only thing that's keepin' me on fire
We on fire
Didn't mean to spill that liquor all on my attire
I've been drinkin', watermelon
I want your body right here
Daddy, I want you right now
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy, I want you

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

I'm never tired, never tiredI been sippin', that's the only thing that's keepin' me on fireWe on fireDidn't mean to spill that liquor all on my attireI've been drinkin', watermelonI want your body right hereDaddy, I want you right nowCan't keep yo...

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
December 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟑 𝐩𝐦

|| Show me why I fell in love with you, bring me back to the 23 year old who couldn't imagine a life without an us ||
— 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

Her heels clacked along the darkness of the pavement under the bloodied red bottoms of her 6 inch heels. Her jacket hung off of her shoulders, although the open buttons allowed for the revealing nature of her tiny dress that just barely covered the bottom of her ass. The string and cut out material shown off the flatness of her exposed stomach, and the perkiness of her barely clad boobs.

Her eyes stayed straight ahead, being assisted by the security who led her out of the building. She could feel the racing of her heart within the confinements of her chest, just anticipating seeing the man who she could see with the closer she grew to the car.

The pulled open door revealed the man of the night, her man of the night. His head slowly turned to eye her, gradually raising the dark shades that covered his eyes to get a perfect look at the attire, or rather lack of.

His extended hand helped her in with the hand of the security, helping her in until she sat in the back with him. The closed door prompted the illuminated interior lights that shown off the bottle of wine and two champagne glasses that sat just behind the partition.

"That outfit..." Syre started, tracing his eyes up and down her body slowly. "You single tonight." He spoke as his hand gradually crept to her exposed thigh, taking a second to brush along the tattoo she had imprinted into her skin.

Glancing over at him, Amerie crossed her legs over one another as she pulled her seatbelt over her body, just as the truck began to move. The low R&B played as their background music, setting the tone for the way they looked to one another.

He couldn't help the way his eyes roamed her body, falling in line with his hand that explored her curves. He felt the heat her body radiated every single time his palm came in contact with her heavily exposed skin.