𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟔: 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞

Girl, you got this heart lock on me
I don't think I can control it
I hold on with all my might while you look at me in my eye
Like a vitamin, you put back my energy
You're makin' me stronger
You bring out the best of me

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀  𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟑𝟏 𝐚𝐦

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟑𝟏 𝐚𝐦

||  You're a Queen in any definition someone could present ||
— 𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐄

Raking her fingers through her hair in frustration, Kimora huffed out a tired breath of pure exhaustion. It felt like sleep was something so foreign to her these days, whether that be due to the early hours of morning she spent as time winded down closer to her wedding, or if it were being kept up all night from the nightmares that flooded her mind. Images of the man she laid next to every night, suddenly having him laying in a casket where she couldn't be by his side.

"You keep huffing and puffing like you want somebody to ask what's wrong...so what's the problem Kimora?" Remi's voice pulled her from the mental captivity her iPad kept her in.

Glancing up, she rolled her eyes at the look on her fiancés face from where he sat across the living room. "Don't say that like I'm looking for attention or something when I'm trying to plan a wedding still. I'm over it, we're so behind." She squeezed her eyes shut tiredly.

With Remi getting shot, it seemed like it pushed everything back so drastically. She felt their pacing was fine, even with the issues they'd been having until she became depressed for weeks questioning if she'd even have a man to marry when all was said and done. She didn't answer her phone, didn't pick up her phone to call anyone.

"It's okay ma, relax. We got a wedding planner and we got family, you don't got to take on all that shit alone— I'm here too. Just breathe, all worked up and shit on Mother's Day. Relax Kimora." He shot a bright smile her way that always found way to bring an ease to her tense muscles.

Her eyes lingered on the man she'd be taking the last name of in just a few months, finding herself so grateful for his presence in her life. He made her feel special, always, even in a state where he couldn't do much for her.

But still, she woke up to the most beautiful flowers she could have imagined and a shower of gifts. She was just happy to be appreciated, and surrounded by her children and the love of her life.

She looked to her daughter who crawled into the living room, before planting her palms along the ground to run up towards her parents.

"Dada!" She squealed to Remi, raising her arms to her father with a small bounce. Kimora watched Remi who carefully leant down to lift their daughter by her arm, assisting her small body until she sat atop his lap from where he laid down. "Look like yo momma, you so pretty princess." He smiled small to Nariah who didn't have a clue what he was talking about.