𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Facetimin' my baby tonight
And when you coming home
I'm gon' give you all of my love
I'm gon' put it on you
I said ooh you a hell of a drug
Been gone long
I'm gon' give you my love
I'm gon' put it on you, ooh

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 December 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟑𝟗 𝐚𝐦

December 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟑𝟗 𝐚𝐦

|| Ion give a fuck how many bitches want me, I want you ||
— 𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐄

"Deliveryyyyy." Amerie glanced up at her assistant, Maya, who opened her office door with an edible arrangements basket in hand. A normal fruit tray sat just under it, with the usual daily note sent peeking just out of the top of the arrangement of fruit.

Smiling to herself, Amerie made room along her desk that she'd just cleaned of the dying flowers which occupied space prior. "He said on a note to us that he sent the normal fruits with the arrangement, because he said he knows
their fruits aren't always good enough for you. But he tried to request everything fresh and all that, so he said hopefully everything's fine." Maya spoke to her boss whom she laid both items down along the desk of.

"Thank you." Amerie smiled, accepting the gift and note that fluttered down from the basket. "The second one can go to Ayra today." She informed her assistant who briefly nodded, before shutting back to the previously closed door to leave Amerie in her space.

She looked to the basket Syre sent her, picking at one of the chocolate covered strawberries that stuck out. He sent some sort of flowers or basket to put a smile on her face everyday since she formally began working in the new building.

He never knew which building she was at and when, so he sent the same thing to both and whichever one she wasn't at, she requested that her cleaning staff have whatever was sent without her note attached. She instead would save the duplicate one to bring home, having a collection at work and one in her bedroom.

Amerie grabbed the note that she opened, since he always wrote it in a small card. They were never anything too long, really just a couple words to make her day. And undeniably, it always did place her in a better mood from the sincerity of the gesture alone.

Good morning beautiful,

I was gon come by and bring you lunch to do that corny ass shit they do in movies when the nigga come to eat with they girl. But I know you probably busy as hell tryna figure stuff out, send me a general schedule of when you think you gon be at each building even if it's just for checkups so I can slide or sweep you some days.