𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿

My longest chapter and favorite chapter, enjoy :)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29: Partition

Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like
The kind of girl you like
Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like
The kind of girl you like is right here with me

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 November 8th, 10:11 am

November 8th, 10:11 am

❣︎

Happy birthday gorgeous. It been a minute, but I hope you ain't forget how I do shit with you. It's your day, we celebrate you today always. I gave your therapist money to give to you, get out that lil facility and go shopping and shit. I was gon surprise you, but Ki helped me plan just a lil sum to throw for you. Ain't no huge party, but get pretty. Buy some sexy shit that's easy to take off, only if you gon let me take it off you though. And no, Ian playing. But I love you and yo child in the lobby.

- Ya future husband

She couldn't help the smile that graced her face from the little note she held, that was tucked in the Cartier box that sat on her nightstand. She reached over to grab the box, that sat amongst the other plethora of gifts she'd been woken up to by everyone at her facility.

She gently pulled at the string, allowing the walls of the box to fall down which revealed the Reflection de Cartier bracelet, consisting of white gold diamonds with 198 baguette-cut diamonds totaling 17.22 carats, and 33 princess-cut diamonds totaling 3.86 carats. The set price of the bracelet, which she'd memorized from her times of eyeing it, was $341,000.00 which was why she hadn't bought it herself.

"Oh my God..." She breathed out in pure shock, watching the lights dance off of the diamonds she held.

Her heart swelled at the fact that she'd never even told him about her want for the bracelet, and she never would have asked for something like this. He could afford it, and he would have gotten it when they were together, but she refused to ask for something so expensive.

Which only meant he knew of her desire for the bracelet through the smallest hints. Consisting of nothing more than her eyeing the bracelet when they were together. Whether that be online, or the few times through their relationship that they'd been to the jewelry store.

Grabbing her phone, Amerie briefly checked the time that read 11:23 am, before going to her messages with Syre.

Text to Lani's dad:
You don't have to spend so much on me ever, but I'm very appreciative for everything. Thank you so much💗