𝐋𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞

It's not the right time but
You say the timing is perfect
You want me to ride for you, on you, with you, my babe
You want me to lie
Say, "No, I haven't seen this guy"
We doin' the most
Takin' pictures you know we can't post
Can't post No, no, no, no, no
All alone, we turn off our phones all the way
Your girl drivin' your ass insane
And you know my nigga don't play shit

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 9:34 am

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 9:34 am

|| Ion know why God felt like I was deserving of being the lucky ass nigga to have you ||
— 𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐄

"I don't have words for what happened yesterday." Amerie sighed out with her head rested against the comfort of the tattooed chest just under her body.

Her nails traced along the different designs under her, feeling the warmth of his body and every breath that his chest exhaled. In the same sense she could hear the softness of his light breathing that chorused in her ear.

"That's the type of fucking we was doing before the baby." He muttered, keeping his eyes on his phone that he held with one hand, while the other ran gentle circles along Amerie's exposed ass under the thick comforter they lay on. Only her thong and silk robe that rode up to pull along her waist clothed her body, while only Syre's body half remained covered in just a pair of sweatpants from the clothes Amerie still had from her time of rehab.

"It's what got us the baby." She giggled, glancing up to see him crack a small smile. He looked relaxed and rested, coming off of the day they spent prior bringing in the first day of the year with a long nights rest to follow. "I'm so sore right now, everything hurts." She sighed, laying her head back down against him.

"Ion even want to look at them bruises I gave you, shit gon make me feel bad." He ran his hand down his face, just thinking on the way he had to avoid looking too hard when they were in the shower.

It didn't matter the nature in which it happened, he couldn't fathom putting his hands on her once everything died down. Barely in the act, which was why he always needed some form of a drug in his system to even go through with it.

It was the same during the only times he'd ever placed hands on her outside of sex, any time being to choke her or when he handled her a little too aggressively. He wasn't sober, and knew that was no excuse, but drugs brung out someone so much different towards her. They turned off his feelings completely, shone Amerie in such a negative light in his mind.