𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28: Change your life

I'm not sayin' that you incomplete, but
Just imagine what we'd be if we became one
You deserve someone that'll take you to another level
Let me put you on

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 October 27th, 4:32 pm

October 27th, 4:32 pm

❣︎

"Nigga yo ass been happy at the world all day, this the happiest I done seen yo ass. The hell wrong with you?" Mook knitted his eyebrows together as he looked to his cousin who sat staring down at his phone.

They sat in the living room of Isaiah's fathers home. Syre didn't go around his family much as of late because he didn't feel the need to, not when things were still the farthest from 100% with them. However since his conversation with Amerie, he hadn't been smoking his own product which led to him rationalizing his decisions and thinking a little more clear. He didn't necessarily want to see them off of a sober mind, but it made his decision of coming anyways for the sake of his kids a lot less difficult.

For the hour they'd been at the little get together, he really hadn't interacted with anyone but his kids and nephews. Other than that, he gave his greetings to everyone and eventually found himself in the living room with Malani who stayed attached to him at the hip. Both because of her attachment issues, and the fact that she would rather be around her parents than anyone else.

"Niggas can't be in a good mood?" He raised his eyes above his phone screen to look to Mook who only smacked his lips, making Syre chuckle. "I feel good, that's it." He shrugged with a small smirk lingering along his lips.

He could see his cousins all shooting glances towards one another, before looking to Malani who sat on the ground in front of Syre, then back up to their cousin. "You and Amerie back?" Isaiah asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mama?" Malani quickly looked up, hearing the name her father told her.

"Do it look like ya motha here?" He grabbed his daughter to sit her down, seeing she was getting ready to stand. "But no, we ain't back." He shook his head to shut that down.

Between him and Amerie, he had no plans of being too open about any relationship they might've had now. He made the mistake of speaking too much before which led to things being where they were now, and ultimately nothing was anybody's business but theirs.

"Yo ass really been a single father, and she look just like her momma." Q commented as he plopped down next to Remi with a random girl hanging off of his arm.

Syre's eyes trailed to his cousin, then over towards the girl who looked to him with eyes that unapologetically read what was going through her mind. His cousins were one in the same with the exception of Remi, cheaters and players. They all had their girls at home, but never were they alone. Just classified as number 1 while they ran around and messed with whoever else, knowing Samariah, Shay, and whoever else would never leave.