𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26: Born tired

It's been a long night
Long life, long time fighting
Let out a long sigh
Alright, why am I trying?
'Cause look at how far you have come
And look at all that you have going
Look at who you have become
Baby, you gotta keep going

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 October 15th, 12:20 pm

October 15th, 12:20 pm

❣︎

The breeze of the night sky crashed into the thick, blackout curtains that hung until the ends just lightly brushed up against the hard freshly polished floors. Nothing made it past the thick material aside from the glow of the moon that shone on the two bodies who occupied themselves in the middle of the California king sized bed.

Her legs lazily dangled over his shoulders, assisting his body that planted itself right between the thickness of her thighs where his head buried into the place only he had privileges of encountering. Back arched, toes curled, fingers grasping the sheets from the sloppiness of his lips that wrapped around her pearl to suck into his mouth sensually.

Her soft moans bounced off of the walls with every slow, spit filled tongue kiss he gently sucked her in with. He made love to her with his mouth, while two fingers curled deep inside of her to massage at her walls slowly. The pads or his fingertips danced just along her g spot, hitting in a 'come hither' motion slowly. Her nectar leaked out of her with every thrust his fingers made, contributing to the dampness right under her body from the multiple orgasms he'd already taken her body through.

"F- fuck." She hissed out as her hips grinded along his face, feeling that all too familiar balling begin to form in her stomach.

Her hand flew down to grasp the back of his head tightly, forcing his tongue more into her just as his fingers sped up. The feel of his tongue rapidly flicking against her, along with the speed and roughness he turned up to handle her body with, brought the blackness of her pupils to the back of her head just as her body began to tremble in pleasure.

Her lips parted to release a moan that got cut off by the feel of his thickness replacing his fingers to bury deep inside her, inch by inch her body invited in until he filled her to the brim. His hand grasped her wrists in his hold tightly to hold just above her head, restricting her body that attempted to intervene with the aggression of his hips roughly slamming into her body.

He handled her carelessly, the sounds of her strained moans encouraging the motion of his body that thrusted into her depths. One hand restricting her hands, while the other wrapped around her throat tightly to restrict her airways, adding to her pleasure that was evident from the slickness she provided around him. He could feel her growing wetter as the seconds passed on, his eyes staring down to watch his cream coated dick come out ever so slight, only to push her thick arousal right back into her.