𝐋𝐗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐅𝐘𝐒

Fuck your status
Fuck your, your status, it don't matter
Money, cars and the diamonds
Don't phase me, I been had it
Fuck your status
I just, just wanna love you, baby
What you wanna do?

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀  𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 9:18 pm

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 9:18 pm

|| It's called a mask ma, 30 years that shit starts to blend in with ya face after a while ||
— 𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐄

Her moans sung off the walls of the office space that hosted their meshed together bodies that came together as one, bringing her eyes to the back of her head as her lips parted to pant out breaths she struggled to catch. Her heels dug into the ground under them, nails dug into the skin of his hands from the aggression that came with their bodies that slapped together.

"Shut the fuck up 'fore this whole office hear you." His harsh voice cursed in her ear, followed by a hard smack to her ass that he gripped within his palm.

Her back arched in the bent over position he forced her in over the desk, submitting to what he'd asked for. He grasped both her hands behind her back at her wrist, allowing for nothing but her face meshed against the desk to be her support.

"R- right there Syre- fuck." She whimpered out, feeling him sink deeper within her insides that leaked out against him.

Her juices ran down her thighs, wetness sounded with every hard stroke he plowed into her from behind. Syre's eyes watched the way her exposed ass bounced around him from her pulled up dress that pooled along her waist, allowing for her to be open to him. To draw him in, giving him view of the way her cream soaked his dick that massaged at her insides.

His teeth sunk down into his bottom lip hard, bringing his grunts to a muffled sound that still felt like music to her ears. The tilt of his head up, translated to the curl of his toes from the warmth her insides nestled him into.

"Fuck Amerie." He cursed, bringing her body to her much needed orgasm. She pulled him in deeper through the pressure that overcame her, finding herself growing silent without words to speak of the things he did to her body.

She moaned out, feeling him force her to take him all as he released deep inside of her. Their bodies shook and trembled together at the power that came with the effects they had over one another. No space remained between them as they drained each other of every drop they had to give, until he slowly pulled out to allow her to get herself together.

"Oh my goodness." She breathed out, just watching his cum that leaked out of her to run down the insides of her thighs.

Her head turned over her shoulder with a lazy smile along her face, allowing him to take a picture of her. Dress ridded up, face seemingly exhausted, and the effects of their quickie showing between her legs.