𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟐 𝐩𝐦

𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟐 𝐩𝐦

❣︎

"Reports of the third body of an officer being found, has surfaced in the ongoing case of what is believed to be serial related incidents. This new officer, Officer Christine Sherman of San José, was last seen with her children and husband just 2 days before her body was found. Officials believe all of these murders relate back to Syre Acius who is currently..."

The sounds of the television drowned out from the sounds their bodies made in response. Her lips parted with moans loud enough to fill the entirety of the floor, had the walls not been soundproof to bounce the sounds off for only them to hear. The repeated banging of the hard metal table into the cement wall provided a baritone to the audible sounds of their mouth, and the aggressive nature in his body slamming against hers.

One hand pressed against her head hard, while the skin off her ass seeped through the tight grip of his fingers against her. The light curse words that whispered out under his breath encouraged him to go harder, his eyes trailing down to watch the way he parted her swollen center with every inch he thrusted deep into her awaiting insides.

Her ass clapped around him loudly, eyes trained back to watch as best as she could the way she chased the orgasm that began to leak down her parted thighs. The way he spoke to her, the degrading words he voiced into the secluded room caused her thighs to shake as she threw it back harder. His aggressive smacks against her ass, followed by another tight grasp of his palm made her lips part with a gasp as she began to wet the floor underneath them.

The tight clench of her walls around his thickness that buried inside of her fully, brought a slight curling to his toes. The sensation going into the aggression his hands handled her with, a wrap around her hair forcing her head up roughly as her body trembled to release the orgasm that washed over her. Her tear ducts filled, hands danced around for anything she could have possibly grasped while he kept himself planted deep in her insides, forcing her to fuck herself with every slight movement of her own body.

"You still don't know how to fucking listen." He whispered into her ear, his feet kicking the back of hers to walk her towards the cement wall nearest to them.

Her lips parted to pant out once he slowly slid out of her, her body so weak she nearly fell until regaining the sense and feeling in her legs. Her head turned over her shoulder to stare at him, the disgust and hatred so prominent as her arm swung in an attempt to hit the smug look from his face. But she was instead met with a tight grasp along her wrist, followed by the feeling of an open wound as blood began to leak from the back of her head that slammed into the cement behind her.