𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕: 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞

I got that feelin' for you, that feelin' that you crave
Each time I do it for you, I make that bad pussy behave
Now pop it, bottles, the top is so open

I got that feelin' for you, that feelin' that you craveEach time I do it for you, I make that bad pussy behaveNow pop it, bottles, the top is so open

Yall wanted the Remi birthday flashback, ask and you shall receive...

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫)

Her hand grasped the edges of the sink her body stood behind, trying her hardest to pat down her ruined makeup with the other. Every tap to her face worked to buff out the tear stains that created their own streaks over her canvas of foundation and concealer. Her stomach turned, just thinking on those deep gray eyes that burned a hole into her body the second they'd come so close in contact with one another, that their breaths could nearly be felt.

The reflection that stared back at her in the mirror gave full eyes to the revealing attire that clad her body. The same attire that caught him in what looked to be a trance from the way his eyes drunk in her body the moment the two seen one another, for the first time in months.

Coparenting a child was easy when they went through grandparents for the exchange. With how bad their interactions had gotten, negatively, there wasn't a way they could stand in the mere presence of one another without it taking a turn for the worst. The presence of their significant others only worsened the way they acted with one another,  formulated anger that stemmed from the deepest forms of jealousy.

Her body sat in her lonesome once finally leaving out, taking slow sips of the blue mixed drink that swirled around her glass. She couldn't take her eyes off of him, not with the liquid that coursed through her system intoxicating her. She looked around for Layton but couldn't find her amongst the crowd, but what she did find...she didn't like. Her eyes lingering on Syre who sat at a booth with his eyes almost undressing Jaileen.

Rolling her eyes, Amerie tossed her drink back in frustration. She didn't understand the emotions that went through her. Maybe it was the fact this was her first time seeing him in months, or the fact this was her first time seeing him in months with his attention on another woman.

Everyone else busied themselves either outside in the pool of the birthday party, or inside the rented mansion where drinks and loud music were. Regardless, she wanted to be anywhere that wasn't where everyone else was. She stood to her feet to begin looking for Layton, but a couple steps of walking and she was bumping into a body that made her stumble back a little.

"Fuck, I'm sorry—." Her intoxicated state began to apologize, until her words quickly came to a halt once seeing who exactly she encountered. Rolling her eyes once more, her mood immediately switched to look at him with eyes so darkened. "Get the fuck away from me." She pushed him away again, but this time purposely.