𝐋𝐗𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

If there's a question of my heart, you've got it
It don't belong to anyone but you
If there's a question of my love, you've got it
Baby, don't worry, I've got plans for you

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀  February 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟖:𝟒𝟑 𝐩𝐦

February 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟖:𝟒𝟑 𝐩𝐦

|| I know without a doubt you're my soulmate and my person ||
— 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

"Amerie, let's go mama!" She heard his voice call from downstairs, making her huff out a breath of frustration. Her body maneuvered through her room quickly and messily, trying to finish up getting herself together as she was already an hour past when she was supposed to be ready.

"I'm coming!" She called back, knowing she was in for a mouthful from him once she finally got herself together.

She scrambled around the room, going straight towards her full body mirror to take note of her entire appearance. She gave her body a spin, eyeing herself over her shoulder as she turned back and forth to approve of her attire. The black dress fit her body perfectly, revealing every necessary curve. Although she hated being rushed and any feeling that came with it, she felt she looked beautiful. Which still, was very rare for her.

A couple pictures in the mirror were all she needed, before finally grabbing her pure to stuff with her essentials. Her phone, lipgloss, and the small wrapped box she had for her to sit in there with all the rest of her things.

Her heels clacked along the ground to exit out of her room, where she was met with the dim lights of her home despite the orange hue that shone. Rose petals scattered all along the ground, leading the trail from her bedroom down the stairs. Her lips turned up with a genuine smile the second her eyes captured in on the 'HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BABY' rose structure that plastered just outside of her room.