Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )

Like I promised :)

I haven't heard anything from J.D yet but I had a job to do. I walked over to Sofia and thanks god I was friends with her so it wasn't weird that we talked.

"Hey Sofia." I smiled at her.

"Hey Julie. What's up?"

"Nothing much."

"How can you say that? I heard that you hooked up with Mark."

Oh this was going to be so easy. Piece of cake.

"I did but then we figured out that we are better of then friends. But he might still like me." I tried to act cool but I saw a smile and a frown on her face. She was jealous. "He's an amazing kisser though." I added and walked away waving.

"Hey I got to go, talk to you soon." And with that I left. I texted Mark so he could make a move. The plan was perfectly finished. Only I still haven't heard anything from J.D yet.

(J.D's p.o.v)

I avoided her whole day. I couldn't face her or see her with that idiot Mark. Classes were almost over but I decided I could find the little idiot and warn him about him hurting her. I walked in the guy locker when I hear him talking and I heard a girls voice. Please tell me that they aren't making out in here. I peeked a little when I saw the girl was blonde. That asshole dated Julie for a day and he was already making out with another. Even I have a week standard.

"She told me you were a great kisser." The Blondie sucked his face off.

I walked over him pushing him away from the girl and punching him.

"God man, what's wrong with you."

Mark was rolling on the ground and the blonde girl...is that Sofia...she walked in front of me.

"I though I warn everybody about messing with Julie."

"They broke up. They didn't even agree to date. They decided they are better of as friends." She fussed at me and helped Mark get up. "You aren't really into listening rumors are you?"

I smiled and walked away. So she wasn't dating him. Yes. And about the guy...I yelled sorry on the way out but I was too happy to worry about him. I actually did him a favor. Sofia will probably be even more turn on that he was hit by another player. Girl's brains are so weird. Right now I have to find the little miss prude.

(Julie's p.o.v.)

As the bell rand I grabbed my bag and turned to walk home. I said goodbye to Kayla and Angie and tried to focus on something else then J.D, obviously he was bored with me in a week.

"Sugar."

Great I can already hear him in my head.

"Sugar, are you ignoring me?"

I turned around to see J.D standing behind me. Big wave of happiness flowed over me.

"Oh I'm sorry I though you were a hallucination."

"Now why would you think that?"

"Well I haven't really talked to you in a while."

"I had to sort some things out. Are you going home?" He changed the subject.

"Yes."

"I'll walk you." I didn't complain there. I just got him back. I'm not going to push him away until I'm sure he won't ignore me again. Stupid laundry joke. I'm never doing that again.

We walked together for ten minutes until we reached a crossroad.

"How much more walking do we have to do?" He asked.