Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )

Okay so I just got back from my trip but i couldn't finish the Chapter in time. I did however wrote something and i wanted to upload so forgive me but the mistery I wanted to put up in this chapter will be in the next chapter which i'll upoload the moment i write it. :D♥ Thank you for the support and sorry for the waiting.

“Don’t hurt him anymore. Please.” I felt my heart falling to the floor when I saw J.D with blood all over his face. He turned towards me with an evil smile on his face.

“And I should listen to you why?” His voice scared me but I didn’t let it show.

“Because you will go to jail if you don’t. I got it all recorded on my phone.”

His face expression was numb.

 “Julie, don’t…” J.D tried to say something but he was punched again. “Stop it” I screamed.

“Give me your phone.”

“Not until I’m sure J.D will be alright. I want you to let him go first.”

“You are in no position to bargain.”

“I am.” I came closer. What am I doing?

He pulled out a pocket knife and pointed towards J.D’s chest. “Give me the fucking phone.”

I can’t do it. That phone Is the key to locking this crazy psycho up and it could damage J.D. Damn it what should I do? I can’t let him hurt him anymore.

I did the one thing I could do…

Six hours earlier.

My heart was jumping up and down. If everything went according to plan Craw should be in jail by the end of the day tomorrow. I don’t know what will happen with Steven but I know that I’ll sleep in peace and I’m going to tell J.D every one of my feelings. I could tell him now but let it be like a celebration present.

I told the short stories to Kayla and Angie about what happened yesterday in the gym and they almost died.

“I am so jealous right now.” Kayla screamed.

“Me too.” Angie hugged me.

“What do you have to be jealous about? You girl are having your anniversary today.” I smiled at Angie. “You should be happy.”

“I am. Very. And very nervous. I can’t wait to see what Johnny has planned for us tonight.”

“You’ll just love it. And congratulations… and you Kayla…Don’t hide it anymore. I know you and Chris hooked up.”

“No we didn’t.” She made an innocent face.

“Oh please. Last Friday you had your tongue so down his throat I’m surprised he didn’t choke.”

“Ugh Julie. Since you’ve hanging out with J.D you have become more and more grouser.” She pulled her tongue out.

“Thank you.” I smiled and bowed.