Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )

Chapter 17 is here, is long and i have to say that i'm sorry but i promise this is the last tangle i put..From now on things will only untangle and i promise you will love it even more. I just need to say that you guys keep me going. Thank you so much. I never thought i would make it this far. So thank you, thank you a lot and i love you. Julie loves you and J.D sends you a smirk and a kiss ;) 

Enjoy

p.s Unedited.

As I got home I couldn’t tell what hurt more. My hand or my head.

Too many things happened today. I need to lay off the stress or I’ll get a heart attack by the time I’m 20.

I laid like that for fifteen minutes when the phone rang. Now who would this be? Please be J.D, please be J.D.

I looked at my phone. It was Angie.

“What?” I sighed.

“Oh Julie, no need to be that excited to hear me.”

I giggled. “I am sorry. Tired and all. What’s up?”

“I don’t know if you know or counting but I need your help.”

“With what?”

“Well Johnny and I are dating a month now.”

“Really?” I was surprised. Has it been a month?

“Yeah and I don’t know what to do. Should I buy something? what if he doesn’t want to celebrate one month what if he …”

“Just calm down. Do you want me to investigate with J.D? I could ask him.”

“That would be perfect if you could just make it unobvious. I don’t want him to tell Johnny.”

“I will do my best. You can be at peace now.”

“I love you too much.”

“I love you too and congratulations. You have made the biggest breakthrough from the three of us.”

“Thank you. And I wouldn’t have done it if you didn’t introduce us.”

“Yes I am the holly match maker. I get it.”

I hate it every time she blamed me for her relationship. I wasn’t the one that introduce her to Johnny. He just sat there after J.D called him. I remember those days. I was alone and miserable. Kind off. But now I’m happy and in love.

I smiled at my self. I am a new person.

“Julie I can hear you giggling. Is J.D on your mind?”

“Got to go Angie.” I blushed and hang up.

I walked through my room. Oh shit. I just promised Angie I’d talk to J.D and I remembered we haven’t talked since this morning. What should I say? Should I bring up our situation or pretend like I don’t remember.

I have to be brave. I have made it so far so…Let’s do this. Just go with the flow. That’s what Jake said.

I dialled his number and sat on the bed nervous waiting for him to answer.

I waited, waited but no answer. I hang up. Was he avoiding me? Why didn’t he answer his phone?

And then it rang. Oh thank you god. I answered it right away.

“Hey sugar, you called?”

“H-hey…Yeah I called but you didn’t answer.”

“I was in the shower. I just got out.”