Bonus chapter 3/4

BONUS

A Moving express

So let’s just say this time it’s supposed to be special. This time I’m supposed to see  J.D after his trip back from college and i am kind of nervous. I still can’t believe it how I can still be nervous after dating this man for years.

It’s his last day of college  and he is coming over here right in this moment.

Long story, short..J.D went off to Hardward and I went to another college close to his learning about psychology.. It was hard trying to see each other but who knew phone sex, video chats and sexting could be fun.ahaha joking....well kind of.

It was really hard at first. I used to cry over the phone and call him every night to tell him i miss him.. Then jealousy started. I didn’t know if he cheated. Even though i doubted that. But still.. You have to be careful with college boys. And because i don’t want to bore you with details i will get straight to the point. J.D is coming back to town. He asked me to move in with him after college and he is expecting an answer tonight. I wasn’t wiling giving it over the phone so i said once he is back we have to talk. I could sense he was scared from the conversation but that made things even more interesting because  I already packed my bags and i moved. Crazy...I know. He thinks i will probably look for an excuse because i made up so many lame excuses about not moving in. He bought a cute apartment in the centre of the city and it was perfect for temporary living. I loved it.

I was going to say yes even the first time but i thought this was better.

I sighed as i heard the door open. It was him. He was home. Before he could enter the apartment i ran and threw myself in his arms.

I felt the same smell of cologne and the strong arms around me. Memories flashed me back.

“Julie..What are you doing here? I thought we were supposed to meet tonight.”

After the long hug he pulled away to look at me. His face was the same and he smiled exactly the same but he was grown now. And he was unshaved. It looked hot

“Do you really thought I was gonna wait till tonight. I missed you so much.”

“God..tell me about it.”

He lifted me up and i curled my legs around his waist. I pulled his neck and kissed his lips. I needed that feeling. That sensation. The trill when you kiss the man you love. I brushed his hair roughly with my fingers and bit his lip as his hands went under my shirt immediately.

“I need you so much. I dreamt about you so many times.”

He said with a raspy voice kissing my neck.

“I need your kisses, your smell, your softness and your warm hugs.” His words made me shiver so much.

“I wanted to feel you next to me. To look at you every moment of the day. I wanted to wake up and to fall asleep with you in my arms.”

“Oh J.D you have no idea how much i needed to see you. To hear your voice.”

He carried me to the leaving room.

“Then move in baby. What’s stopping you?” He said and looked at the room. He put me down and looked at the shelves that were dusted and there were frames with our pictures in it. The couch had a perfect cover matching the whole interior