Epilogue

I wrote this because there were few things i wanted to do to this story....I might add some chapters later. Like prom night. The other part of the wedding. The birth of Jade and Justin...and different stories because you guys don't want an end. But for now this is all i can give you because i will work on my other story called "The Mob's Sons"

It's a teen story with love twists, hot guys and a lot of laughing. Please go and check it out. It's on my profile page. :))

It was a beautiful day. The garden looked amazing. Everyone was here and they all looked incredible. I looked at the man in front of me. The man I was going to share my life with and the man I will love for ever. He looked at me back and smiled. It was fate.

The priest started his speech.

"We are gathered here today in the sight of God and angels, and the presence of friends and loved ones, to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes and blessings to the words which shall unite this two people in holy matrimony.

Marriage is a most honourable estate, created and Instituted by God, signifying unto us the mystical union, which also rests between Christ and the Church; so too may this marriage be adorned by true and abiding love."

The priest went on and on with the reading but I was so happy I couldn't even stop smiling. The priest talked and talked and I didn't even listen. I heard J.D saying I do and up until it was my turn I decided to listen.

" And do you Julie Thorne take Jack Dawson....:" WHAT?.

"Wait. Jack Dawson as in the Titanic?" I yelled. I looked at J.D. The room went silence. The priest stopped. J.D was serious for couple of seconds and then he started laughing.

"I'm sorry. I know you hate when I joke around but I had to do it. Thanks father. You can go on with my real name." He tried to be serious and looked at the priest. I tried to hide my smile but it was useless. That devil..

"So once more......... Do you Julie Thorne take Jacques Darrell Collins to be your Husband? Do you promise to love, honour, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only to him forevermore?"

"Your full name is Jacques Darrell Collins?" I asked surprised.

"Mom is part French. She loved the name. But my friends started calling me J.D as in - juvenile delinquent.." 

Everyone looked at me.

"This is not a problem right? Do you still  take me as your husband?"

I was deadly serious. I could tell J.D was worried. That's for me finding out at our wedding. Ands for making that joke about titanic. I was going to play a little more but he looked very worried. Okay. I give in. I smiled.

"I do."

Everyone cheered and laughed.

"Now repeat after me.. I Jacques Darrell Collins..."

The priest started and J.D repeated.

"Take thee Julie Thorne, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore."

J.D repeated and then I repeated after the priest.

"You can ki..." The priest didn't even finished. J.D was already bending me and kissed me in front of everyone. Once he pulled a little away he whispered over my lips. "My dream came true. I married a female version of me."