Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )

It's a short one but that was all i could do with my social life in the way. I hope you like it. 

Oh and i also want to thank everyone for the support they have given me. Especially my new friends i made on wattpad whose critics really made my day. I dedicate this chapter to them :)

@onlybeautifulgirl and @remember_me_always

♥♥

He pulled out my ponytail and my hair was splashed down my shoulders. Lost in the emotions I barely noticed that I was already laying on the ground and J.D was on top of me. His lips lowered down my neck and went down my neck line to my chest. I brought my hands down his waist and I put them under his shirt feeling his perfect abs muscles.

Coughing. “Kham, am I interrupting something.”

As I heard a voice I lifted my self up looking over J.D’s shoulder.

“Mark.” I smiled happily and as J.D moved away I ran towards Mark hugging him tightly.

“It’s so good to see you. Alive.” He said as I giggled  and he hugged me tighter.

“Air please.” I squeaked as he moved away.

“Oh god Mark I have so much to tell you.”

“Apparently. You have missed out to tell me the part you brought a gang member down and you and J.D are now a thing.”

“Yeah about that…” I blushed. “We sort of….well I…we…am…Sorry you had to see that. You know we were just kissing, no funny business…”

Mark was so red he was barely holding his laughter.

“You are so busted…” He let out a loud groan.

“Mark, don’t laugh…” I wined as a child but no use.

“Oh this is priceless. Listen Julie, since you’re busy I will leave you two alone now but I want every detail later. I want to know if it was like in the movies. Were there guns and knifes and blood and fighting and explosions…”

“Mark don’t excaudate…It was…it was kind of cool but…dangerous…I wouldn’t recommend doing it in your free time. Stay away from mobs.”

He laughed again. “See you later. I want a whole report.” He hugged me again and whispered in my ear.

“I also want full report on your scene here…”

He pulled away as I blushed.

A hand touched mine and I turned around.

“You are really connected to him, aren’t you?” J.D asked.

“Yeah I am. He is a really good friend.” I smiled.

“A good friend?” J.D raised a brow.

“Yes a good friend.” I stated seeing where he was going with this.

“Like a good friend or a good-good friend.”

I bit my lip. “A good-good friend.”

He frowned.

“Oh don’t get all frown with me. May I remind you that I am supposed to fight a girl because of your “good-good” friends.”

J.D scratched his chin. “Point taken.”

“Come on boyfriend, let’s get something to eat.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him but then I stopped.

“Is this okay, I mean me holding your hand?”