Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )

Unedited

It was eight in the evening. I laid on my bed trying to figure out a way to tell J.D how Jake was exactly what he thought. A bad guy. A traitor.

When I got home I poured alcohol on my hand and after I disinfected it I put it in bandage. It still hurt but the pain in my chest was bigger. I had enough time to stop crying and think about everything. Everything that wasn't a lie. But I couldn't tell the difference.

I was going to have to tell everyone tomorrow. And I was going to have to talk to J.D about Craw and Steven. They have crossed the line and they were criminals. Those people belong in Jail. Where they can't hurt J.D. or anyone else I love.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see who it was. After calming down that was J.D I answered it. I should tell him to face, phone will just make things worse.

"Hey sugar!"

"Hey." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" His happy voice turned to worried.

"Nothing. Just a bad afternoon."

" Aha..." He waited for me to continue.

"I'll tell you when I see you."

"Perfect. Because you will see me tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. I'll text you the address. Please be there."

"I'm not in the mood..."

"Please..."

I wanted to say no but my heart didn't let me. I wanted to see him. I missed him since the moment I left him in his room.

"Alright."

"Be there in a half and hour."

"Okay."

"See you there sugar."

I put on my denim shorts and a black shirt. I put on a little make up because I don't want J.D to notice that I've been crying. God only knows what he will do to Jake.

I saw the address J.D sent me, and I called a cab to get there.

I was there...And there was...Nowhere. I looked around but there was nothing special about couple of houses and a few stores. Suddenly someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. I tried to push my self away when couple of words calm me down.

"Shh. It's me sugar."

"Don't you do that to me ever again!" After he released me I pushed his shoulder. With my good hand of course.

But he saw the bandage. His face turned pale.

"What happened to your hand?"

"I..." I wanted to make an excuse but I was going to tell him anyway...

"Long story."

He lifted gently and tried to uncover it.

"Don't." I fussed. It hurt every time I touched it.

"You'll tell me later. Come on now." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a secret."

"Why so mysterious?" I smirked when his blue eyes glowed. God I loved this boy.

"Well. I'm not the only one." He looked at my hand.

"So why are you taking me to this place?"

"Nosey aren't we?"

"Tell me." I wined as a child.