Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)

UNEDITED, just saying

9 months ago..(J.D’s p.o.v) 

Don’t be a wuss Johnny.”

“I am not a wuss but I’m not doing it.”

“Chris how about you?”

“I do not want to get include in those kind of shit.”
”Fine then. I am not going alone so what ever. I’m leaving. I’ll meet you later for beer.” I walked down the path feeling a bit of angry. They were my best friends and they didn’t supported me in this thing. I mean it was only a gang. It wasn’t that dangerous like in the movies and it was going to be fun. But no, those wusses refused. I don’t want to go alone cause then that would kill all the fun in that. I walked to the store I saw to get a beer. I had my fake ID with me and I looked like I was older so I guess it won’t be a problem. I circled around the store when I saw this guy putting something in his pocket. Holly crap he stole that candy. Seriously, he couldn’t afford a candy. I tried not to be obvious but I kept looking what he was doing. Damn was he good. He managed to put a cd in his bag and a bottle of whiskey.

I laughed and walked out of the store without buying anything. I need to talk to this kid. I waited for him outside the store. Once he was out I laughed.

“Want to share that whisky?” He turned around scared.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“it was good how you took that whiskey but you could do so much more then that.”

“You don’t want to tell on me but you even give me an advice or a compliment. I don’t buy that shit, I’m out of here.” He turned to leave but I followed him and ran in front of him.

“How would you like to so some real job and not having a problem with the police?”

“How?” He raised a brow. Yes, now I caught his attention.

“Would you like to join the gang with me? It’s going to be fun, we’ll get some easy money and we will have out back covered. Once people know who we work for they won’t touch us.”

He looked like he was hesitating. This is the chance for the last move.

“But if you are a wuss…”

“I’m in.” He said it loud and clear.”

“Perfect.” I smiled. “I’m J.D. and you are…”

“I’m Steven.” He grinned and shook my hand.

“So how about that whiskey?”

6 months ago.

“I am telling you J.D there is no way Craw wants to meet us.”

Steven couldn’t even believe the big Craw wanted to meet us. But come on, we did such a great job why wouldn’t he want to meet us. Once I started this thing I got all the respect a god can get. Girls craved for me guys feared me. I was a king of the school.

“You are always looking at the bad side of things Steven boy. I am telling you this Craw guy wants to meet us and after that we will even get twice the money we get now.”

“Yeah sure, what ever.” Steven didn’t really seemed astonished by the whole meeting Craw idea thing but when he saw the money all hesitation was gone. What was it with him and the money?