Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )

This a long chapter just for you guys ♥♥♥ Thank you for the reads so far :)

I walked down the schools halls confident and happy. After yesterdays freaky day I had a feeling I had let J.D run my life more then I should have but I couldn’t help my self. I felt like he had a meaning in my life. I liked him. I finally admitted to myself that I liked him. Of course I wasn’t going to tell him that or do something. I just wanted him around me. I remembered that I thought about asking Mark about Sofia and headed towards his locker. He was leaned on it and typing something on the phone. I came closer to say hi when…

 “Jesus Mark what happened to your face?” His eye was swollen and it was all blue and purple. It looked pretty bad.

“Your lover boy happened!”

J.D ? Now why did my thoughts when right over there.

“Who?” I pretended.

“J.D. that friend of yours, really knows how to hit.”

“Why did he hit you?”

“He caught me making out with Sofia.”

“You made out with Sofia?”  How much did I miss?

“Yeah. He came and saw me and thought I was cheating on you. He punched me and after we explained he left smiling saying he’s sorry. I don’t think he really was sorry but its okay. Sofia thinks it’s hot.”

“Mark I am so happy for you but this is out of the line. I have to go and kill J.D right now. I’ll see you later. Say hi to Sofia for me.”

I walked away from him heading towards class. My good mood was ruined and I was really mad at J.D. The only guy friend I had and he punched him in the face.

Oh let’s get something clear. J.D is a friend too but…How do I explained this… He…Never mind.

Break time is going to be a war I predict.

“You punched Mark in the face?” As I sat down at the table all eyes were on me. J.D went from happy to I’m screwed.

“Yeah about that…”

“How could you?”

“I clenched my fist and…” He started to joke but I throw a straw at him. “Answer me” I yelled.

“I didn’t know you two weren’t something.”

“And you just punched him?”

“He was cheating on you. At least I thought that.”

“And you hit him so bad his eye looks like a plum.”

Everybody giggled. “It’s not funny.”

“Yes it is.” Johnny laughed. As he started talking I realized Angie was right. I wasn’t paying any attention to them. What a person I am. I will fix this now.

“Fine it is.” I laughed too.

“I apologized.” J.D added.

“I know he told me.”

“So no hard feelings?”

“I’m over it.” I smiled and enjoyed my lunch.

I tried making conversation with Chris and Johnny but J.D kept interfering and the plan was going badly. Obviously no bonding around J.D

There was a little time left from the break when J.D stood up and went somewhere. I had to use this chance to talk to Chris and Johnny. But a topic... How should I start?