Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )

Love me for this chapter people!!!

 p.s. i can't believe i reached over 10, 000 reads. I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!♥

(Julie’s p.o.v) 

“I’m telling you Julie, she is perfect.”

“Then you better find out who are the last three numbers.”

Jake woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me all the stories of all the things he did to try to call this girl he met but he couldn’t find her and he had to wake me up to give him an idea because obviously he had been high on coffee and too dumb to realize it’s freaking four a.m. in the morning.

“I don’t know how. There are so many combinations I’ll die trying.”

“Don’t loose hope now. I’m sure you’ll figure it out eventually. Why don’t you just Google the luckiest people on earth and write them a message to tell you three numbers.”

“Already tried that.”

“Okay, maybe you could write her name on Google and the number.”

“Tried it. It’s still more then I could call in a life time.”

“Okay. Fine. Look. Get some sleep. Tomorrow I promise we will find her even if we have to lie to the police that she is a fugitive.”

“You’d do that for me?”

“Yeah bro. Just let me sleep. I need my beauty sleep.” I yawned the last part.

“Jules, are you saying this just so you can get rid of me?”

“Yeah.” I have no idea what he asked. Too tired to think.

“I will call you every night until we find this girl.”

“Goodnight.” I hang up and hugged my pillow. Surprisingly it smelled a lot like J.D. I put it closer when I touched something like glass under it. I put the lights on and took a look at the glass thing. It was an empty perfume bottle but it smelled a lot like J.D. That bustard sneak a bottle under my pillow.

The phone rang again.

“Hello?”

“I told you I will call you…”

“Bye…” I hang up again at Jake and hugged the pillow smelling the perfume.

The phone started ringing again.

“Jules, I need that girl…”

“Go to sleep you retarded child.” I hang up when it rang again in the same minute.

“Oh my god. Fine I’ll do it. Just stop calling me.”

“Some one is wide awake and taking its wrath on me. What will you do if I stop calling?”

“J.D?” I suddenly smiled and glided slowly under the covers hugging the pillow.

“So, are you dreaming about me?”

“I’m thinking about you.”

“Really? So the perfume trick really did work?”

“Yap. Oh and by the way, I’m keeping the bottle.”

“Only if you tell me what were you thinking about me?”

“Okay.”

“Okay?”