Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )

“Listen…” I started. Oh god let this work. “I don’t want J.D hurt and you don’t want to go to jail right?” I smiled and bravely walked a step closer to him.

“I am so tired of being chased and pushed around. I get that you don’t want anyone messing with your business but I came here because I knew J.D was going to talk to you to work together again and… I want in too.”

Suddenly he started laughing. Stay strong Julie. You have read books. Distract him. You know you can.

“Do you expect me to believe that you…YOU…” He laughed even louder. “You want to be a part of drug dealing. Oh this is priceless.”

I stayed with a numb expression.

“Don’t let the look fool you.” I smirked. “I don’t see Steven anywhere. Do you?”

Craw suddenly turned serious. “Yeah, where is he?”

“I took care of him. I am not the gentle type of girl.”

He studied me and walked closer smirking. I think he can smell fear.

“I don’t believe you sweetheart. Give me the phone or your say goodbye to your boyfriend.”

“No.”

“Don’t push your luck princess?”

“Or what mobster? Are you afraid of me? A girl?” I smiled but I wanted to kill my self before he does. Man I was going crazy. He smiled.

“I don’t know if I like this brave you or not.”

“I don’t know? Do you?” I smiled and crossed my arms.“You know I think we could work together. I have cash and I love adventures. I might not be the best for this job but I have balls and money. Don’t you see we can work something out?”

“What do you suggest?” Craw raised a brow. Breathe Julie.

“Let go of J.D. I like him without the blood. And I will help you deal with this stuff. You know I’m smart.”

He came closer and pushed me to a wall grabbing my throat.

“I think you’re bluffing.”

I tried to stay calm. “Maybe I am , maybe not.” I really want to die, don’t I?

“You are at my wits ends.”

I breathed and smirked. Got to show no fear.

“I’m sure we can work something out.”

I lifted my legs and I tied them around his waist.

“I always had a thing for bad boys.” I lowered my look at his lips. He looked distracted. Hah, who knew I have this effect on guys.

“I think you could do…”

He leaned his head closer. Oh god please don’t let me kiss him right now.

“Get away from her.” Suddenly I felt Craw being pushed aside and I fell on the ground. I lifted my head and saw J.D and Craw tackling on the ground. J.D takes a swing and bam once.

Craws nose was bleeding.

One more punch. And there goes another one. Craw already had a bloody face.  But J.D was already hit couple of times. Damn it. Craw managed to put J.D underneath him. Crap. Craw hit him in the face but J.D managed to push him off and kicked him in the rib. How can J.D be so strong. He throws such powerful punches. He is like superman. My superman. Maybe more like Batman with the dark clothes…I would like a batman at home. What am I thinking? Cheer for J.D.