Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )

Monday was the weirdest day ever and I had the song "I just can't get enough" by Depeche Mode, stuck in my head. Since our bad boys, Johnny, Chris and J.D were "too busy" and skipped school me and the girls decided to spend a lovely peaceful day without them. So much for peaceful once we put our foot in the Scholl yard. People were waving and flashing their smiles at me and Angie. I wanted to sink in the ground.

"I hate Mondays."

"Tell me about it." Me and Angie faked smiled at everyone and rushed to our lockers.

"Hey Jules you will never believe..." Jake came running towards me when he saw Angie and Kayla. "Hey there. I'm Jake."

"We know." Angie and Kayla giggled. "I'm Angie." Angie flashed her smile at him. Since she hooked up with Johnny she's been very confident.

"And I'm Kayla." Jake winked at her and put his arm around me. People have a weird habit of doing that to me. No, not people. Boys I'm nervous with.

"We have first class together. Should we go Jules?"

"I'll be right there."

"Okay. Bye girls. " He smiled and left.

"Jules?" Angie raised her brow.

"It's not what you think." I rolled my eyes.

"He calls you Jules, J.D calls you sugar..."

"Apparently no one remembers my full name."

"They like you silly. I mean I know about J.D but this hottie... He looks like it..."

"You are crazy. He obviously likes Kayla. He winked at her."

"He winked at me." She smiled towards Angie.

"Fine miss perfect. Now go tell Chris you have moved over to another blonde hot ass dude."

"I will." Kayla smiled.

"Girls. Be quiet. No arguing. It's supposed to be our peaceful day."

"Fine. See you at lunch time."

"Deal."

I headed over to the class and sat next to Jake. He smiled at me and the professor started teaching.

Some where between the most boring parts I heard the girls behind us chuckle.

"He is not that hot." One of them sighed.

"He doesn't even have a package."

Ouch. I saw Jake turning to them.

"Girls will you be quiet."

They shut up and when he turned around they kept on.

"See I told you he doesn't have one." What a whore! Jake turned again.

"Amber right?"

She smiled.

"I talked to the football team you know."

"So?"

"They wonder if you have enough money to afford losing anymore underwear because they all have a pair from you left."

I wanted to burst laughing. I can't believe he said that.

She looked really pissed.

"I heard you haven't lay anything since you came here. Maybe your friend is out of function."

He smirked. "Just because it doesn't work on sluts like you doesn't mean it's out of work sweetheart."

Damn he was good. Her friend smiled towards him.