Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )

Unedited

Tonight Chris was having a party and we were invited. He said he got some gossip to tell us. Something about a popular girl’s nose being bruised. After he hanged up the phone Angie, Kayla and I almost died laughing. It was going to be a big surprise when they found out who did it. It was going to be a war too. But who cared. We were going to be popular and if that bitch had the face to show up at the party we were going to be ready. We got the main boys on our side. It’s going to be a hell of a party and for the first time in my life I wanted to go. One reason was that I wanted to celebrate. Second one was I needed to thank Jake and ask him for further advice and third reason is that…I want to see J.D’s face when he founds out what happened to the whore because of him. I can be dangerous. I think there is no way this party is going to be boring.

Angie begged me to put on a black mini dress but I swear if you would have seen the dress you the first word that pops into your mind is SLUT.

I decided to wear grey jeans with Kayla’s leather knee heals and a black top with a leather jacket. Just saying. I was feeling very Angelina Julie in Lara Croft style. Angie and Kayla wore some dresses and they put like tons of make up on them and me. As we arrived Angie handed me two leather gloves with the fingers cut of so I can cover the bruise on my hand. We arrived a little late so there were a lot of people already. We tried to find the boys but since the attempt failed we went to get some drinks. I got a coke as usual and Angie and Kayla well…They were they and went a little over the top with vodka. Half an hour later Johnny and Chris found us. The first though that came to my head when J.D wasn’t with them was that he is with the blonde. But then I saw him on leaned on the door talking to some other guy.

I tried not to laugh as Chris made the story about the blonde’s nose, Shelly, an event of the year. He even wanted to know who was brave enough to finally put that bitch back in her place. When Kayla and Angie found out that both Chris and Johnny dated her they were red as a cherry and I swear they were going to hit that whore one more time for them selves.

The moment Kayla and Angie wanted to prove something they started making out with the guys. Well Angie did. Kayla was just teasing Chris. I really need to help her make him kiss him. Maybe I could talk to him. Angie and Johnny went from cute to perverted. Oh come on. I could see their tongues. Grouse.

I ran away from them when I saw J.D heading towards me. I wondered if he was going to pass me by. But he was smirking.

“Hey sugar.”

“Hey…J.D.” I tried to sound normal.

“You look sexy tonight.”

“Thanks.” I smiled and tried to pass him by but he pushed me back gently.

“I need to say few words to you.”

“Oh really.” I crossed my arms waiting for an answer.

“Yes really.”

“Well I’m busy… I need to find Jake.”

I tried to walk pass again but ended up on the same spot.

“I would like you to let me leave now.”

“Do you know that Shelly had a nose bleeding all afternoon because someone hit her?”

I tried not to smirk. “I have no idea what or who about you’re talking.”

When I saved the bad boy (2016)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara